Goodyear Bluestreaks on a 66 Dart 273 Hipo?

-
do you meen red line tires ?? you see them more now because they are being repopped and used on resto cars with magnum 500 rims usually

do you meen red line tires ?? you see them more now because they are being repopped and used on resto cars with magnum 500 rims usually

Must be just around my area then. The last set of red lines I've seen were sitting on Jamison's Duster... even in the local shows they aren't really seen.

Look familiar anyone? Good readin guys!

65s.jpg

65s11.jpg

The first car I ever bought was in 1968 and it was a 1966 Formula S Barracuda and it still had it's Blue Streaks on it.

Last year I bought a 1966 Formula S Barracuda. When I opened trunk to check it out it still had the original Goodyear Blue Streak tire from the factory in the spare tire well and it has never been mounted. It absolutely still looks brand new. :thumleft:

Here is one I got from a member here on FABO, traded some stuff for it, now it rests in the trunk of my dad's 66 Formula S. :toothy10:

Picture 1742.jpg

Picture 1740.jpg

Does anyone know if the 6.95-14 Goodyear bluestreaks were available from the factory on a 66 Dart 273 Hipo? Can you tell on the buildsheet? Has anyone bought the repos that are available from Kelsey Tire? ($350.00 each!) Thanks!
350 per tire is pricey, but if you can afford it and that's what you want on your car, who cares if it's "correct".:thumbup:

350 per tire is pricey, but if you can afford it and that's what you want on your car, who cares if it's "correct".:thumbup:

Did you see the car he put them on? "Correct" is obviously a consideration.

-
Back