Got me a Toy Hauler

-

Burntorange70

Reaction score
Just took delivery of a 40 foot 04 Weekend Warrior.

Will use it most of the time to go out to Glamis with the quads or buggy. And she has enough cargo space to haule the Dart or Duster around to shows or the track. I am so excited:cheers:

Attachments

• post-40164-1289370442_thumb.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 514
  • post-40164-1289370210_thumb.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 485
  • post-40164-1289370319_thumb.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 486
  • post-40164-1289370395_thumb.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 485
  • post-40164-1289370370_thumb.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 477
  • post-40164-1289762561_thumb.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 487
congrats to you thats nicer than my trailer wich i live in lol i am sure yall will have lots of great times in that

Nice!!! Now you can head to MATS in style and comfort.

I was thinking it would be nice to use it to take the Dart out to the Vegas car show. I know it will fit in there. It is wide and long enough. I just dont know if the ramp angle is to steep or not. Just have to drive it in and see if she gets high centered or not. My end up having to make some ramps to put on on the ramp to get the rear of the car over the hump. No big deal realy.

Sell the house and live in it! Think of the money you'd save!!!!!!!!

I think you took my trailer by mistake. Please bring it back. Lucky A@@@ole!!!!

Looks like a really cool rig! Have fun. toolman

Hold Cow! Do you need a CDL for that thing?! lol.

What do you have to haul that with ?? Hopefully something similar to whats pictured.

Reason I ask is a co-worker purchased a 40' about 3 years ago and has just about killed his '06 1 ton diesel dually each time he is not running down hill. Has all the good stuff as in studded heads, twin turbo, EGR bypass, Banks intercooler, SunCoast Tranny etc,etc.
That thing is like pulling a billboard with 2 parachutes.

Not trying to rain on your happy day.......just food for thought.

I was thinking it would be nice to use it to take the Dart out to the Vegas car show. I know it will fit in there. It is wide and long enough. I just dont know if the ramp angle is to steep or not. Just have to drive it in and see if she gets high centered or not. My end up having to make some ramps to put on on the ramp to get the rear of the car over the hump. No big deal realy.

An alternative may be to back your Dart into the trailer. You have more car behind the rear tires than you do in front of the front tires. Don't know how that might effect your 5th wheel balance and hitch weight.

-
Back