Got my birthday gift!

-

homecloned

Can't re Member
Reaction score
My wife called me today from work about a boxer that needed rehoming free of charge with all the papers. Heck yeah! He is a 9 month old white boxer. His name was Harley but we change it to Chase. Pretty cool dog, listens and obeys my commands pretty well for only having him for 4 hours. He was kept in a cage for most of the day while the family was at work and they couldn't give him the attention he needed. I think he is a little under weight but he could be the runt.
I am still stoked because we were looking for a boxer since we had to put a our lab down. I swear he is Cody reicarnated with his demeanor.

Attachments

• PC230003 (Custom).JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 214
  • PC230002 (Custom).JPG
    43 KB · Views: 212
  • PC230007 (Custom).JPG
    102 KB · Views: 195
  • PC230012 (Custom).JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 209
  • PC230024 (Custom).JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 204
  • PC230047 (Custom).JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 190
Glad you have found a new family member, and Chase has a good forever home now. He looks like the RCA dog. A birthday to remember:cheers:

Cool HC and good on you for giving him a good home. Looks like Chase and you both got a Christmas present.

my next dog is a boxer... They are good dogs. Here is my boss's dog

crazy cooter
cooter.jpg
[/IMG]

I had a white boxer from 1991-2005 yea he lived along time.I sure loved that old dog.Everyone thought he was a pit bull.Now I have a 11 year old boxer.Nice lookin dog you got there......

Wow,how cool is that! He's a dandy Noel.A good stressreleiver when the car is givin ya grief ,like now,to just go for a walk with your pal. 8)

Love Boxers. Really good dogs. They have a lot of character too. The pic is my boxer. Bo.

Attachments

• 2009 103.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 146
Thanks guys! Chase made it through the first night in his new home.:cheers: He was alittle squirelly at first but settled in nicely. This morning he was at the side of the bed just resting his head on me. He is amazed with our birds so I am still getting them adjusted to each other.

I am so happy for you and Chase :cheers: and what a great looking Boxer he is =P~:happy10:
I have owned a couple and you will love how these dogs are attached to your attention and act like a person 8) even talk to you with there mumbling and looking in your eye's
I am glad you saved him from a life in a cage, These are people dogs like most they need attention and love learning things, As you know I have had Bud for is hole life and all I have to say is "Who's Here" and he goes running to the window
Buddy is not allowed on our bed but he can rest his head on it and just about goes to sleep watching me as I scratch him behind his ears

I love his slants and his bottle shape, and that face just takes my breath away
Buddy is snoring away on his couch right know :toothy10:

Marry Christmas Chase :happy10: you have found a new life with a great man to enjoy :happy10:

Good for you, homecloned! It's always a great feeling to be able to give one of our four-footed freinds a good home.
We've rescued two Rhodesian Ridgebacks and a Siberian Huskey over the years. Currently have one of the Ridgebacks and the Huskey.

Chase is such a mommas baby. He is tuned in on her every move. He still follows me all around though. I don't think he likes it when I am on the computer and not playing with him..he wins! We took him for a drive yesterday and he loved the wind in his face.8) You are right on 68383GTS about people thinking he is a Pit, but all you have to do is look at his stance and it screams Boxer. It's probably due to not having his ears cropped? If thats the word. I cant believe how strong he is for his size. Our Lab was strong but he was 130lbs. and still did not have the pull he has. Chase is a tourqe monster. He already has quite a few nicknames. LOL8)

Merry Christmas evey one. :cheers:

I am so happy for you and Chase :cheers: and what a great looking Boxer he is =P~:happy10:
I have owned a couple and you will love how these dogs are attached to your attention and act like a person 8) even talk to you with there mumbling and looking in your eye's
I am glad you saved him from a life in a cage, These are people dogs like most they need attention and love learning things, As you know I have had Bud for is hole life and all I have to say is "Who's Here" and he goes running to the window
Buddy is not allowed on our bed but he can rest his head on it and just about goes to sleep watching me as I scratch him behind his ears

I love his slants and his bottle shape, and that face just takes my breath away
Buddy is snoring away on his couch right know :toothy10:

Marry Christmas Chase :happy10: you have found a new life with a great man to enjoy :happy10:

Mike, this makes me forget about my car problems at the moment as DRENO mentioned. He loves his morning run around the block. I need to get my bicycle out next time cause he wants to get into full stride.

Buddy can hide on the couch :mrgreen:, he was on his back with his legs all sprawled out till he herd the camera go DING!!!!!! as you can see Boogy is holding her own :mrgreen:
Your right homecloned its hard to catch them just relaxing and when I do he spins around to see what the heck is going on with that dam camera :worthles:

Attachments

• Picture 120.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 78
-
Back