Got my new Ricaro seats in today

-

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
I was sitting in the car doing I don't remember what at the time, and the Dart says "I'm pretty bad *** now huh?"

I was like,,,,"what?"

It says "I SAID I'M PRETTY BAD *** NOW HUH?

After a moment I said "No, you just have new seats"

It said "Get the F OUT! :D

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 520
  • 2.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 507
  • 3.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 523
Nice. Had a pair similar to them in a truck a while back, they were very comfy....

Nice! How are you attaching the harnesses? For safety reasons, you should not attach them to the floor directly from the back of the seat. They would need to be at the proper angle before being mounted.

Nice! How are you attaching the harnesses? For safety reasons, you should not attach them to the floor directly from the back of the seat. They would need to be at the proper angle before being mounted.

They are bolted to the 1 inch square tube mountings we made for the rear of the seats for the shoulders, and to the spots on the floor where the stock belts bolt down.

They look really nice. Do you sit quite a bit lower? They appear nice and low.

They are about the same height as the bench that came out and it was kinda tired, so I sit about the same as I was already used to.
We had the other set just like them fabbed up two inches higher and it felt like I was sitting on a bar stool. :D
My Son said he felt like he was sitting in a pickup. (He's over six feet also)
This set has and inch of lift added to the rear and mounts pretty close to directly to the floor in the front. (A few washers here and there between the tracks and the floor for leveling)

They were a gift from My Brother in law, and I talked to the company that does them about the two tone colors.
They said "Sure no extra for that"

The Ebay seller is zoomzoomzoom-ing and they were really great to deal with.

I will probably be selling the other set that needs recovered and that same seller makes recovering kits for these for $329
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trk...S++CONVT+NEW+#261109370638&_sacat=0&_from=R40

I did my wife's seats with the reupholstery kit from them.

Attachments

• bmwrear.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 403
Dang!!:blob::blob: Those look great TB :cheers::cheers:
and no extra charge for 2 tone :thumblef: Outstanding!!

so did u beat the hell out of the car
to show it whos boss lol

Thanks everyone for the positive mentions.
I have had them in for a few months now and still love them just as much as I did when I first put them in. (Maybe more)

So Greg, you selling the other set? How much?
$250 for the ones I took out, and they have heaters in them.
Right now they just have black seat covers on them.

so did u beat the hell out of the car
to show it whos boss lol
I never have to beat the hell out of it to show it who's boss,(it knows)
We already went through all that early on, because I would swear the thing was testing me when I first got it.
It was almost like it was trying to find out if I was worth having it.
Nothing serious, just little things to mess with me and after a couple of weeks of that and my solving the issue's it got real reliable and still is.

I was sitting in the car doing I don't remember what at the time, and the Dart says "I'm pretty bad *** now huh?"

I was like,,,,"what?"

It says "I SAID I'M PRETTY BAD *** NOW HUH?

After a moment I said "No, you just have new seats"

It said "Get the F OUT! :D

Nice seats. Glad I'm not the only crazy one who hears the car talking. :D
Does the car have a name? Talking cars, especially those with attitude should have a name.

-
Back