Graveyard Carz

-
I've only seen a little bit of graveyard. Sadly, not enough of the cars to really keep my interest for an entire episode. Which is unfortunate because they get to work on some pretty serious metal.

Of all the car shows, I like Wheeler Dealers the most. It's not an hour long commercial for a dozen add-ons for your car. You get to see Edd really tear into stuff to get the repairs done on a budget. Body work, engines, suspension, electrical, interior … and he explains everything too!

I just started watching this show, and I agree with most people on here. It kind of sucks. I stick around to see how the cars turn out, not the people. As far as the show needing "Drama" I can kind of get that... however, these guys are kind of d-bags. I don't care about their drama because there is nothing interesting about any of there personality's. It's like staring at the wall, they should just stick with what they do best! Mopars! However after watching the show... I'm not so sure I'd want a bunch of goofballs like them even touching my car.

At least the guy on Counting Cars has personality and doesn't came off as a dumb ***. (most of the time).

It would be cool if the drama stuck with the history of the vehicle. That could be interesting.

Needing drama in a show is one thing, but this is painful to watch.

i talked to a few of them and this season is suppose to be more about the cars thank god lol cant wait to see it and yes he is not a dick because it is more of a character for the show

I just started watching this show, and I agree with most people on here. It kind of sucks. I stick around to see how the cars turn out, not the people. As far as the show needing "Drama" I can kind of get that... however, these guys are kind of d-bags. I don't care about their drama because there is nothing interesting about any of there personality's. It's like staring at the wall, they should just stick with what they do best! Mopars! However after watching the show... I'm not so sure I'd want a bunch of goofballs like them even touching my car.

At least the guy on Counting Cars has personality and doesn't came off as a dumb ***. (most of the time).

It would be cool if the drama stuck with the history of the vehicle. That could be interesting.

Needing drama in a show is one thing, but this is painful to watch.

You can tell the guys don't really act like that but the tv station they're on wants them to do that. If they don't act a fool, they don't get on the air. The main Mopar guy on the show came online and basically said it's the only way to get the show on tv and he hopes to be able to tone that stuff down and get to working on cars for the next season.

Hey guys, just be glad there are shows on TV about cars. 15-20 years ago there was none of this.

The main character Mark, owns the production company that produces the show. It's aired on Velocity channel which is a subsidiary of discovery channel. I really hope it gets better.

My two cents... Consider the network they are on. It's a Discovery channel series. A network known for creating "fake drama" in reality television. This is what Discovery wants! Whether it's people restoring cars, raising 20 kids, or fishing for crabs in Alaska. Discovery is NOT an automotive channel. It's a channel that has some automotive themed shows. As for the guys saying it was the only way they could get their show on TV, all I can say is, it's their company and if they think portraying themselves in a light that is not true to themselves or their business, then it's up to them to live with those decisions. I don't think they should be going on social media sites and apologizing for what they're doing or why they're doing it. No one forced them to go on TV. Only time will tell if it was a good decision. I wish them good luck! The more car shows on TV the better!

I heard today that the company I work for gave them a pressure washer for product placement. May have to go to my brothers to watch it, new season is suppose to start Tuesday. The funny part is my employer is a die hard Chevy guy, and I mean DIE HARD, it would kill him to pay a complement to anything but a Chevy.

TUESDAY NIGHT CANT WAIT.More on the cuda build.

Really been enjoying this season, more than the previous ones.. theres still a bit too much drama and goofiness, however this season really seems to have more 'car' time in the episodes.. the phantasm Cuda is turning out killer...

I didnt like the show at first but now I look forward to watching it. It does put some good info out there about fully restoring Mopars. THe fact that Mark is definately not a chubbie lover like most of FABO and not ashamed to say it is funny

How about the episode where the son-in-law was sketching up the mural for the roll up door and Mark looks at the drawings and he has a Camero on the screen. OMG. Or the use for the corvette they had on the lift. Hanging nuts off it so they can spray paint them...oh yeah!

Ive been watching the show also, i would like to see a behind the scene shot to find out actually how many employees work there. If you look in the background they have quite a few cars in process ant any one time. Also i wonder the quality and cost of there restorations.

Ive been watching the show also, i would like to see a behind the scene shot to find out actually how many employees work there. If you look in the background they have quite a few cars in process ant any one time. Also i wonder the quality and cost of there restorations.

From what I can see from the finished products, the quality looks to be great.. now cost.. I have no doubt its EXPENSIVE. truthfully they may not have a ton of other employees, even though there are alot of projects going on at once.. The bigger question (and one that never gets answered on that show) is what is the time frame these projects are to be done? I am sure that would also effect cost. I get the impression that the resto's take quite some time.. Those are some of the factors I wish they would discuss sometimes. I would be interested to know how long they 'actually' take to do these cars

I agree that any show that is dedicated to all mopar builds cant be bad and Any car show is better than the other crap on tv for sure! We need more car shows period. I think the owner is funny and he seems to really know his stuff and he is putting more mopars on the street. Its all good!!

I've tried watching, but I can't. They are an insult to car guy's everywhere.

I sort of enjoy the show, there is just enough car stuff to outweigh the stupid drama to keep me from changing the channel. I usually record it and skip the bad parts. Gotta love the DVR

One thing that annoys the piss out of me is the # of times Mark says “OEM specifications”, then they talk about proper plating of parts and show them giving the nuts and bolts a spray can plating job! Morons!

Have you seen the body work look at the shot of the purple sunroof car you can see all the sanding marks through the paint also non fresh air cleaner on the 71 air grabber on the charger. They should work a little more and less goofing around!

-
Back