Greetings from snowy Spokane, WA!

-

ladyvaliant63

Reaction score
Another newbie to the land of A-bodies. I'm a 21 year old lady who enjoys picnics at Pull-n-Save, salivating over shiny chrome, and working on my own car. At the moment I have only one A-Body, a '63 Valiant Signet 200 Hardtop. It was love at first sight, and I've been working on it as much as possible ever since.

So far I've been lurking for a while but I thought I'd finally introduce myself. This forum has been a great help so far and I know it's going to come in handy further down the road. I've been swimming through electrical problems and I've already replaced my rear brake assemblies. Then there's the very very long list of updating and replacing things worn through and broken. It's slow going but I'm getting there. :)

Also if anyone has pics of '63 Valiant hardtops they would like to share I would love to see them!

klasd053.jpg

Having fun in the snow!

valiantmollie.jpg

Thanks!

Welcome to the club! If you got a question we should be able to help out. Anyway enjoy and nice car, what are your plans for it?

Welcome aboard! You've found the right spot for helpful advice and on point forums. Make yourself at home and enjoy.

Welcome from the "left" side of the state!! Nice car... any specifics? Engine, trans, ...

This is a great site, enjoy.

Welcome to Fabo! Im just 2.5 hours north of you in Trail B.C. Nice mopar!!

Thanks everyone!

65Val: I can't believe you don't have snow up in BC! My mother lives in Bellingham and they were dumped on a week or so ago.

66Cuda-S: As for specs - 225 slant six, with the push-button trans. Besides the radiator, most of it is still stock.

My plans for the Valiant so far are getting the engine rebuilt. If I had the shop, money, and all the tools I would love to be able to do it myself. For right now though it's going to have to wait. Restore it to new from factory, maybe juice it up a bit but we will see. :p Also return it to factory white maybe with some black thrown in there. It's still one big brainstorm.

Welcome to you and your Valiant. Great stuff here. I know Spokane well, spend my summers just outside of Sandpoint sucking up the sun or as I like to refer to it as Vegetating.:toothy10:

Welcome to FABO from just north on Vancouver Island BC of 65Val. Nice looking project! I have access to a 63 Valiant for parts, so just let me know if you have any trim or anything you need.

Thanks everyone!

65Val: I can't believe you don't have snow up in BC! My mother lives in Bellingham
and they were dumped on a week or so ago.

yup...we HAD snow back a week or so, but its gone now. Just lotsa rain the last 2 or 3 days,
and forecast to continue for a week. Glad I have a nice big garage to work on my Dart in this nasty weather!

Welcome to FABO from SoCal! Weather forecast here is 80s for the weekend and into next week.
Beautiful area you're in - my nephew and his family live just east of you in Coeur d'Alene.

I love where I live very much. Only thing I would like more would be a garage! Sadly the Valiant got dumped on before I could go out and get something to cover it with. Hence fun with snow! That was the first week it snowed here, and that picture was after clearing it off twice... Right now it's sitting snug as a bug in a rug or well a car cover, and snow free.

-
Back