Guess Who .......?????

-
Actually, In terms of cars laying about, it seems pretty neat to me. I know guys with cars that you can't walk around, parts on top of them, sections of vehicles on blocks and a tire... Oh... wait... that's my house. :D In CT that would be an unlicences junk yard unfortunately, and they use planes to see what's lying about "out of sight". Keep doing what you feel good about. Opinions to the contrary mean nothing.

Don't worry waggs. Some refer to me as a hoarder as well. Of course, they weren't there with me when I was sitting in a junkyard mud pile or in some guy's weed infested backyard removing parts. Or driving across town to where I used to pay to store them every other month to make sure the tarps were still intact and the underside was dry. Or paid to have them moved when I was unable to keep them somewhere to somewhere else. Or had them looked after and moved when I relocated 2000 miles away for 5 years. Or how I paid $$ to ship a couple back with me when I returned. Or how when I returned home how I gave up all of my possessions except for a set of pots, a microwave, and my guitars so I could load up a huge container of parts I collected over my years away. Or how I spent $$ to ensure I could own a place where I could finally put them and all the dang parts all in one place. Or the home project that I took on to keep my wife happy so I could do the above.

Sometimes it takes longer to bring our dreams to fruition then we planned, but at least having that dream keeps you going!

Having said that, love your place :)

Grant

Beautiful surroundings, oak trees, spanish moss and Mopars, it would be a pleasure to see that every day.

Thank You Grant.I have been thru a few bad experiences in the last several months and had heaps of undue stress to deal with and I guess I let to many things slide before speaking up about it,Sorry if my rant offended anyone,I have seen so many threads wrecked with negative comments lately that it just aint funny.a lot of us here have been on the helping side of things and some of us have been on the recieving end of that,This is what makes F.a.b.o. family and yea we gonna have spatt's and rants sometimes.really wasn't upset about the hoarder comment but the negativity of that post in general.Thank You for your contributions to f.a.b.o. and the members here you are one awesome person and it show's
Don't worry waggs. Some refer to me as a hoarder as well. Of course, they weren't there with me when I was sitting in a junkyard mud pile or in some guy's weed infested backyard removing parts. Or driving across town to where I used to pay to store them every other month to make sure the tarps were still intact and the underside was dry. Or paid to have them moved when I was unable to keep them somewhere to somewhere else. Or had them looked after and moved when I relocated 2000 miles away for 5 years. Or how I paid $$ to ship a couple back with me when I returned. Or how when I returned home how I gave up all of my possessions except for a set of pots, a microwave, and my guitars so I could load up a huge container of parts I collected over my years away. Or how I spent $$ to ensure I could own a place where I could finally put them and all the dang parts all in one place. Or the home project that I took on to keep my wife happy so I could do the above.

Sometimes it takes longer to bring our dreams to fruition then we planned, but at least having that dream keeps you going!

Having said that, love your place :)

Grant

Good job Waggin, You have saved many great old MoPars and took the time and work to keep them from being turned into soup cans..
I say collector and savior of our history :happy10:
Hoarder is just plain negative :angry7:and selfish to say the least:angry7:..... Keep up the good job wag's I have some of your work on my /6 no one would take the time to do... and digg'in them.
Can I come over and play :happy10:

More of waggin's work That has been on the road for over 3k miles :cheers:

Attachments

• GEORGE%20RAYS%20GONE%20TO%20BE%20%20STRONG%20059.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 140
  • Duals%20all%20HOOKED%20UP%20033.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 137
parts and car hoarders, the worst people. Holding on to worthless parts for old cars that nobody wants.
ok, a couple pics of my stuff, some held inside for 20+years, other stuff left outside to return to the Earth, since I had no time, or money, and nobody seemed to want to offer anything for them..too bad. But that is what it is.
100_3795.jpg

100_3861.jpg

My question is...When can a good old Canadian Mopar boy come down for a visit,and beer,and to buy something from you?? lol..Im bloody jealous!!

You ain't in the truck yet??? always a cold beer to be had and a pretty ladie to serve it up...we call her sensuous sence she was up grab us one too :)
My question is...When can a good old Canadian Mopar boy come down for a visit,and beer,and to buy something from you?? lol..Im bloody jealous!!

Let me say....

When is the last time you saw a member need a part and help them out for little to nothing? Expecting nothing in return except a Thank You.

Let me guess again.......NEVER

This supposed to be a fun thread.........One in every crowd.

man!! some bbq, beer & some bench racing-- that yard would be it, Lawrence

Wish my yard looked like that . I had one parts car and had the cops called because it wasnt registered or in a garage or carport,so i had to pull a few parts and call a junk man. So keep up the good work waggin for all of us who dont have the space or cash for the storage of everything we would accually like to have around.

I love your yard Waggs, i have one myself.....
We are part of a dying breed of enthusiasts.
As for people calling us hoarders, it's just jealousy. Period.
All of my stuff is for sale cheap or trade. I give lots of stuff away too.
A lot of people don't realize that if us "junkyard dawgs" weren't around, the prices would skyrocket and availability of parts wouldn't be there for them.
I saved about 60% of my stuff from being crushed, i literally went down to junkyards that were crushing at the time or were about to and saved a lot of good stuff and paid double crush price. (or more)
Let's not even factor the cost of transport or the time it takes to organize it.
If people don't like that, then they can go to HE double hockey sticks.
Everyone's invited to come to my place for a beer, tour, and a b.s. session anytime.
An enthusiast is a lot different than a hoarder.
Just my 2 centavos as usual!
Tom.

well either
A. your single B.gotta damn good wife or C. lucky enough to live kinda far out

we have 1.5 acres but its a subdivision,,so i only have 1 car now,, parts in a storage building
we used to live out where i could have more sh&&,,, but moved because of school systems

-
Back