halftime show

-
The show decent. But hip hop's faster rhymes are tough to follow in a large crowd and stadium venue.

JMO

can you imagine if there was only one black guy in the whole halftime show the uproar they would have lol .

i didnt like it but being 52 im a few years too old to have grown up with that music. . my younger friends loved it.
Yeah. It's not my favorite style of music. But my folks hated my cars and music. Dad: "Your GTO is just loud. Like your music. No style?" And I just looked at him. "You're old. Good luck keeping up with that aircraft carrier you drive. Playing your Lawrence Welk!"

FB_IMG_1644804482513.jpg

I could give you an opinion on the music and lyrics if I could ahve heard them???? Who pruduces this CRAP!!!

I cant relate anymore. It's all rooted in fkd up notions of racism.

"End racism" in the end zone
If that was true they'd stop focusing on it.
It's not about racism, it's about advancing a particular race...the black race. They don't care about anyone else...and yet are still pawns and tokens...they're for ALL of our entertainment. This isnt a knock on anyone other than the fools falling for it. They're playing themselves to keep an industry and political party alive.

Last edited:
Mo Town was music, old school R&B rules ....... Gangsta rap isn't art or music in any form
I agree with the rap comment. The older generation thought Elvis was an atrocity the way he jirated around and 10 years later came the Beatles with 'that' music and long hair. I don't like rap and hip hop so I don't listen. I despise Prince and will turn the radio to another station when a song comes on. Yet I like the Temptations, 4 Tops, Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye, and the like.

I agree with the rap comment. The older generation thought Elvis was an atrocity the way he jirated around and 10 years later came the Beatles with 'that' music and long hair. I don't like rap and hip hop so I don't listen. I despise Prince and will turn the radio to another station when a song comes on. Yet I like the Temptations, 4 Tops, Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye, and the like.
Prince had some talent. And he played Guitar. He didn't rap. Not a Prince fan, just giving RE S P E CT as a fellow Musician. And yes,big Nod to The Queen of Soul!

Prince was an outstanding guitar player, but his bullshit turned off many people. Motown was entertainment for all. With some exceptions my musical tastes ended about mid/late 70's. I love and make music, but man I do not get what passes for music sometimes. But then my father looked at his son as if I was crazy as I played the Beatles. Each to their own, that's cool with me.

Last edited:
Mo Town was music, old school R&B rules
It's good, but it doesnt "rule"...and in fact was the root hook of rap...gangsta rap.
You would have to try really hard, like bury your head in the sand.. to not know/hear it.

Listen any nwa,ice t,ice cube, ultramagnetics, epdm, etc... all motown samples, hooks.
Isely brothers, curtis mayfield, isaac hayes..
I bet you hate reading it. Go ahead and hit that X....prove you're a 'full of ****' kinda guy..

Last edited:
-
Back