halftime show

-
Stay off the dang cars or better yet dont put them on the field. How can you showcase them and then disrespect them? And if I had paid big bucks and only saw the backside of the show I'd be pissed. BTW Rockin job ex lion Stafford!!!!!!

Gregg was sick for a long time with hepatitis and cancer so it really knocked the **** out of him, and God knows what else was going on with him. Betts was great but I remember reading he often forgot it was the Allman bros. band. I liked Warren Haynes and Derek Trucks also. Many master guitars have played in that band since they lost Duane.

I agree with the rap comment. The older generation thought Elvis was an atrocity the way he jirated around and 10 years later came the Beatles with 'that' music and long hair. I don't like rap and hip hop so I don't listen. I despise Prince and will turn the radio to another station when a song comes on. Yet I like the Temptations, 4 Tops, Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye, and the like.
The impressions

I think the only halftime show I ever watched was the Stones, not because I'm a big fan (I don't dislike them, but wouldn't go out of my way to hear them), but because it was a pretty big deal. For the argument on what is and what is not good music or entertainment, that is a very personal thing, and it solves nothing. BUT, if rap comes on I do change the radio. Then again, I rarely listen to the radio. I play music from the songs on my phone through the car.

Gregg was sick for a long time with hepatitis and cancer so it really knocked the **** out of him, and God knows what else was going on with him. Betts was great but I remember reading he often forgot it was the Allman bros. band. I liked Warren Haynes and Derek Trucks also. Many master guitars have played in that band since they lost Duane.
Yeah, Derek is just an alien or somethin. That guy is just a ridiculous good guitarist. There's rumors swirlin that they are going to try to put together another iteration of the Allman Brothers band. That would be interesting.

I appreciate all forms of music to be honest. I thought 75% of the halftime show was great.
Your too stupid to realize what the underlying goal is with rap music and all this pandering to the black community so i'm not going to waste my breath

Yeah, Derek reminds me so much of Duane's style. Betts looked pretty bad last time I saw him in some video. Guess he had fell and with the injuries of a few years ago he was not well. His kid seems to be the apple not far from the tree though, always loved his style. Found Gregg playing with Vince Gill and someone else on youtube. Don't know much about Gill, seemed like a strange pairing, but they got into it.. Never know what you can find there, when your BORED.

Last edited:
Your too stupid to realize what the underlying goal is with rap music and all this pandering to the black community so i'm not going to waste my breath
When insulting the intellectual capacity of someone you should consider making an intelligent statement. I'll help.. maybe you can try again next time?

You're = You are... Like, You're too stupid to realize you are in fact stupid....

Your = Ownership.... Your entire family is stupid....

See the difference?

When 50 was hanging upside down, one of my friends was asking "Who the F is that 02 dude?"

He sure looked gassed when on his feet. I swear he couldn't catch his breath.

-
Back