Happy BD to memike!!

-
Damn, Happy Birthday Mike, don't know how I missed it! Glad it was good!

Happy Birthday my friend. Now charm us with stories of when you were young and they invented the wheel........

:eek:ccasion: Happy Birthday Mike!! Hope you have a great time tonight shooting pool and celebrating your big day :eek:ccasion:

Tell Treva she did a very clever job with the pics and party hats :cool:

6bigbirthday.gif

:Whoooow :blackeye: what a full day of fellow ship and free appetizers :-$
I walked in the pool hall and they sent me to the bar for gifts and a big card signed by everyone :tongue9: many I did not even remember there names and who they was till they came over to congratulate me and buy me a :drinkers: and played music for me :color:
I did not know that so many folks was watching me and knew who I was in the last year I have been playing APA pool league :color:
The pool/ bar owner came over to our table and said a few nice words about Treva and I joining in on the APA league and that if everyone tipped like we did her girls would make better wage as a joke :color:
What a great night of fun and learning that I have even more folks out there that think I am a fun and honestly cool man with a good presents that I have brought to there APA league night. cake and home made cookies for this new rookie :hello1: They all know about Victoria and sounds like we have some lurkers here from my league night :glasses2: I was shocked when I herd a lady say she seen it was my birthday here :shock::shock:
I have an extra good buzz going and I bet yall can unfer stand why :thumrigh:
Time for some shut eye and see what tomorrow brings :sleepy1:
I am slowly falling asleep as I try and type this out :sleepy1:
But I am hanging in there for a member :glasses2::wave:

Thank you soooo much for making this day so great for me to enjoy :hello1:

I am so blest to have the feeling everyone hear has bestowed on me here today . memike is blurring out, We did win our 9 ball night by 52 balls with no help from me, I stayed back and was spoilt tonight :drinkers:

Is it that time again? You seem to be having one of these about every year? :D Hope it was a pleasant day for you Mike. :eek:ccasion:

Happy B Day Bro! Sorry I missed this but I've been on call all week and have been busy as all get out. it sounds like you had a great B-Day and I know of no one who deserves it more.

Attachments

• Superhat!.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 83
MIKE!!! LATE HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumleft:

Sorry I missed it.....but better late than never right?lol.

I have had a hectic week and havent been on fabo much the last few days.

Hope you had a good one!.

Thank you ALL :happy7: What a great week, or as I say a strong end it was
It's so good to hear everyone is staying busy and enjoying there time away
It's all behind me now and working and looking forward to the next one :eek:ccasion:

Things sure are looking up here at :home:

Attachments

• Night time ramcharger 037.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 67
Yea Joe!! He is on the road :happy7:

Attachments

• Night time ramcharger 039.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 75
Sorry i'm a bit late Memike....... Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a great one from what you posted.

John

-
Back