Happy BD to memike!!

-
happy birthday memike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have an awesome day buddy!!!!!!!!!

Hey dad,
Happy Birthday and thanks for all you do to keep our family together.

Hey dad,
Happy Birthday and thanks for all you do to keep our family together.
Having sons like you and Creed make my life and things come easy to keep us all together here with in 10 miles of each other :love4:
I still don't see how your mom puts up with me :toothy7:
Isn't this incredible :happy7:, Your dads life sure is full of great friends and family here and all over J Town close to :home:
These folks here from all around the world has taken the cloudy days out of my life. :love4: I just signed up to be in a movie that is being made here just 12 miles away in this casting call and on my birthday :eek:ccasion:
Check it out, I am memike http://www.45rpmmovie.com/
The world sure is spinning fast for this blest ol fart :toothy7:

Happy Birthday Brother!!!!!
Thank you Big brother :happy7:
I just got a phone call and I need to get moving everyone :blackeye:
I have to meat up with a pare of old fart's that want to buy my lunch and share a cold beer with me for about an hour :toothy7:
Be back soon :wave: so I can thank each and everyone of you for such a nice wake up call :love4:\\:D/

To the adminastrators and JOEYCHGO Thank you soooo much for the banner that shocked me this morning and means so much to me as I start my day :cheers: Yall sure do make me feel special here:icescrea: and it was a great gift to see this morning :happy10::happy10:
For A Bodies only is the best of the best out there in the world wide web :thumleft:

Happy Birthday, looks like this is already one to remember. That's cool what Treva did! And a movie audition...say I bet they will want Victoria in the movie too.

Wow, and here I was thinking I might be getting in on the birthday wishes early ... I was sure wrong! :-D

Mike, you're one of my bestest friends in the whole world who I've never met but feel like I've known you all my life. I hope your birthday is something special and one to be remembered. You sure planned it right ... League Night on your birthday!!! :-D Hit them well and enjoy your day my friend. << hugs >>

Have a great birthday Mike!! :eek:ccasion:

I'll tip a few in your honour :drinkers::drinkers:

Happy Birthday MeMike!!From another Canadian friend,enjoy your day.:yawinkle:

P.S How does Treva put up with that ole fart?:love4:Just kidding!LOL

Happy Birthday, Mike! Hope your day is the best it can possibly be.

Happy Birthday Mike!! :salut:
Have a few cold ones and stay cool brother!!............LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!..............Have an Excellent Day!!

With two pages of best wishes, I thought it might have been yesterday. But who am I kidding, it'll be at least 4 pages by tomorrow. lol

Have a great birthday, Mike. :thumrigh:

Shoot the spots off those balls tonight.

[ame="http://youtu.be/trHRiFzduW0"]302 Found[/ame]

Attachments

• happy birthday.gif
    18.3 KB · Views: 104
  • birthday mr t.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 85
Happy Birthday Mike, hope you have a great day for a great man! Stay cool my freind!

Doug

Heading out for some APA 9 ball, sorry so short at this time, Treva is in a hurry
My birthday picture with ZWR T-Shirt on, on my way to shoot the spots off the balls:color:, First a shot of Tequila and off we go :color:
I was Talking to dusterforever and looks like a trip to George Rays this Sunday and you can count on pictures :glasses2:

I am humbled and thankful for all the best wishes here today :color:
Be back around or near 11:00 pm central time,

Hello Everyone and thank you

Me memike with a few frosted mugs buz on already :thumrigh:

Attachments

• Night time ramcharger 028.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 86
-
Back