Happy Birthday 4spdragtop!!!!!!

-
Happy Birthday Steve!! :eek:ccasion: :cheers::worthles:May your speedo be filled with crisp bills :bootysha:

Happy Birthday there Steve-O, you're certainly one of the great ones here!! Hide your "Special Eyes" everyone, I gotta feeling this is gonna get "Fugley"!!!LOL!! Geof

Have a Happy birthday Steve! Have fun, you deserve it.

Darryl

Happy, Happy, Happy!!!

Hoping you enjoy the Heck out of this one!!!!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• lvvv.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 191
All the best Steve. Cheers Buddy! 2darts n 5darts
ps: NO pics of the new fruties !

Thanks again guys, finished the oil change on Loris car, so now Im gonna play in the shop! Once it heats up in there.....

Thanks again guys, finished the oil change on Lori, so now Im gonna play in the shop! Once it heats up in there.....

So that's what you call it.

Happy Birthday Steve.
(we need pictures)

Kenny

im late to the party here.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ......you are one cool person ...great sense of humor and can take a joke ....glad i know of you.

Happy Birthday Steve.......Hope you've had a great day!! :cheers:

Thanks guys/gals! It was a great day, laid back but great and I did get to "squeak" in some garage time!! The 3 boys got me a cool book on Hemis, a gift cert to get my truck Krown undercoated, also some $$ and scratch tickets!! Think I will set the $$ aside as the may require bail $$ in the future....LOL. Oh ya no cake, but they went to Tim Hortons and "lit up" the donuts!! One year closer to the grave never tasted sooo good!!

Attachments

• DSCF9703 (Medium).jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 142
  • DSCF9709 (Medium).jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 136
  • DSCF9711 (Medium).jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 141
That cake looks yummy, Steve!!

Can we have a bite???

Ma Snart

Attachments

• CCCS-Francis-Bacon-and-the-Existential-Condition-Strozzina-Soltaus-NY-Faces.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 157
-
Back