Happy Father's Day

-

MeMikeJr.

Reaction score
Father's Day is not as respected and popularly observed as Mother's Day. There is a simple reason for this. Although almost everyone has difficult issues with their mothers, there is no doubt as to their mother's love. The same is not true for fathers. Because men have a more difficult time expressing their feelings to their children, many children go through life with the mistaken notion that their fathers don't love them. This is a tragedy because fathers generally love their children dearly and often work long hours so that they can raise their children in comfort.

Dad [MeMike] hope you have a great Fathers day. I know you love us and we love you just as much.

Love Your Son[MeMikeJr]

Also want to wish all Abody Dads Happy Fathers Day!

WTG memike jr!
A lot of kids disrespect their parents, it's refreshing to hear a good word from their siblings.

Thank you son, I was blest to be able to show my love to both of my son's and it sure feels good to know I was always here for you and Creed, You have made me very proud and continue to as you make your way through life.
I set out to be a father and give you and Creed what I did not have growing up and if you don't mind I will pat myself on the back for that :-D
I have seen what you are saying and it is a cold hard fact sometimes with Father's But not me :happy10: Love ya Mike :happy10:

My daughter and her boyfriend took me out to dinner and afterwards we came back to my place where they gave me a bunch of presents.How good is that? I was pleasantly surprised.8)

My daughter and her boyfriend took me out to dinner and afterwards we came back to my place where they gave me a bunch of presents.How good is that? I was pleasantly surprised.8)

Outstanding Dave :cheers: That had to make your day bud :happy10::happy10:
I remember Mike and Creed hanging a HEAVY Steal door on my old shop back in the day when I was in therapy for my shoulder work I had dun, I walked outside and seen a Busted Knuckles Garage sign on the new door, and I believe there was a cold 24 pack in my fringe in the shop they put there to :cheers:

Oop's and I remember the mail box that MeMikeJr. put up for me on a fathers day to.
Steal rod iron in the ground and I believe he brought it with him, Yep :happy10: They know what dad like's for fathers day :-D
I hope to see more father's day stories here :happy10:

Happy Fathers Day guys!I,ll be teaching my daughter(Haelee) swimming lessons sunday.
HAELEE 173.jpg

HAELEE 173.jpg

Have fun petty. I have a date today with my grand daughter in the pool too. Supposed to be sunny and 97.

Mine is in the field somewhere preparing for his 2nd tour in Iraq. I am sure I won't be hearing from him today, but we will get together and celebrate when he returns. 8)

Happy Fathers Day everyone!!!!!

Lots of truth there, MeMikeJr.
My 'ex' and I split up when my kids were 7 and 2. I kept full custody of both of them and was lucky to have my parents close enough to watch them during the day and after school while I worked.
Now, 27 years later, they spend more time with their mom than they do with me but I know they'd be there for me in a heartbeat if I really needed them to. Funny, but it seems they get bored really fast when they come over to see me because their interests are different than mine.
Father's Day today is only going to be about 4 hours worth since my son has to be at his job (retail store manager) at 5PM to oversee some store improvements that are going on. But we're going to take in a local car show and then an early dinner out at a favorite local Mexican restaurant.
What's hard for some kids today to figure out is that parents, especially as we get older, just really like to spend time with their kids. I hate just seeing them only about once a month but they have their lives and work schedules as well.
Here's a hint for you younger parents - spend as much time as you can with your kids as ofter as you can. It will definitely pay off in the future!

Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there!

Happy Father's Day!!!! I got the best gift a Dad could ask for this Father's day. The gift of being able to wake up and see my children and grandchildren who we have custody of two of them, and know that they are all healthy, and the peace in knowing that I and my wife are doing everything in our power to raise them a to be good productive adults. God is good and I thank him for all the blessings I get every day of my life. Amen.

Welp!!:cheers::cheers: I had a great day :happy10::happy10::happy10:

Pictures tell it all :-D
Creed cooked and MeMikeJr. helped serve up the grub :-D =P~=P~
And Macy sang to us :rock::rock:

Yes I have a short video :toothy10:

I guess this was a happy me day :happy10:

Happy Fathers day to all my friends here And to the folks with no children 8) May you have a great day with your father or thinking of him :happy10:

Another day on the hill :happy10:

SOUND CHECK FUEL 1 117.jpg

SOUND CHECK FUEL 1 107.jpg

SOUND CHECK FUEL 1 119.jpg

I've been thinking of my Dad all weekend. He would've liked hanging out working on the Jeep (he had a Jeep Commanche). Here's a pic of the bayonet he captured during WWII fromthe Japanese:

IMG_0464.jpg

I got a $150 gift certificate to Jegs

You lucky dog you. Pretty cool that your kids and wife know what really floats your boat. So what did you buy? :)

If my Dad were here he'd tell me to cut the damn lawn. I could hear him now, "It looks like jungle back there, I'm suprised you haven't lost your dogs yet." :-D

You lucky dog you. Pretty cool that your kids and wife know what really floats your boat. So what did you buy? :)

If my Dad were here he'd tell me to cut the damn lawn. I could hear him now, "It looks like jungle back there, I'm suprised you haven't lost your dogs yet." :-D

To cool :happy10::happy10: Creed got the weed eater out and hit the driveway and did the cooking Joe. It's been to hot and dry here on the hill to need to do any mowing, But you know I would have got the yard mowed if it needed it. :-D
I am so happy you have some of your fathers history to share with us :happy10: He would be proud of his son today :happy10:

Welp!!:cheers::cheers: I had a great day :happy10::happy10::happy10:

Pictures tell it all :-D
Creed cooked and MeMikeJr. helped serve up the grub :-D =P~=P~
And Macy sang to us :rock::rock:

Yes I have a short video :toothy10:

I guess this was a happy me day :happy10:

Happy Fathers day to all my friends here And to the folks with no children 8) May you have a great day with your father or thinking of him :happy10:

Another day on the hill :happy10:

Happy fathers day to you brother!:cheers: You have got to be one proud pappa
today.

To cool :happy10::happy10: Creed got the weed eater out and hit the driveway and did the cooking Joe. It's been to hot and dry here on the hill to need to do any mowing, But you know I would have got the yard mowed if it needed it. :-D
I am so happy you have some of your fathers history to share with us :happy10: He would be proud of his son today :happy10:

Maybe..... He was a tough guy to read. :read2:

I'll mow it, once I wash the Jeep. :toothy10:

Maybe..... He was a tough guy to read. :read2:

I'll mow it, once I wash the Jeep. :toothy10:

Sorta like what my boy said here at the beginning of this thread I guess Joe.

I need a squirting deal like you have on your Jeep to get these drivers off my bumper that want's to do 70 in a 55 :-D on these curved no passing road 8)
Seems like it's young guns not thinking and want to get 10' off your bumper at 60mph 8):angry7:

Happy fathers day to you brother!:cheers: You have got to be one proud pappa
today.
And a hot one brother 8) I go outside to have a short chat on the phone with my other brothers and it's 101F. outside, But it was well worth it because it's about 72 inside and this cold one is tasting so good.
We had a great day Noel :-D Happy fathers day to you to my brother :cheers::drinkers:

-
Back