Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian members

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
Just like to say Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian members!It looks like a nice sunny weekend ahead,maybe a cruise before putting the cars to bed for the winter?:burnout:Enjoy the weekend!:D

One turkey coma coming up!

Forecast here in Saskatchewan is for rain today and lots of it. Back to sunshine next week and I hope that holds till the snow falls. Still have lots of work to do on the house. Moving can be such a pain!

From your Arkansas members/friends my Wife and I :cheers:
We wish you all have a happy Thanksgiving up there in gods country in Canada
Enjoy your family and friends and don't forget to take some time driving and enjoying the simple things in life this strongend :eek:ccasion:

HAPPY TURKEY DAY EH!!

A slightly better time of year than the ours is held on. Enjoy the day! Eat, drink and be merry friends!

Alright, where the hell is Coyote Jack, and why does Canada have Thanksgiving in the wrong month? :poke:

Just like to say Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian members!It looks like a nice sunny weekend ahead,maybe a cruise before putting the cars to bed for the winter?:burnout:Enjoy the weekend!:D

Same to you SSSScott,but with the weather we are havering there is still a little time for burn outssssssssssssss :burnout:

I wish I was home to have one last drive before they salt the roads. I've got 5 more days of work, then home. Oh well, Monday will be overtime.

Hey All you Ontario members
The weather looks like it will be great. Lots of cars expected at the Norwood Fair Car Show. Usually hundreds show when the weather is good.

Saturday noon to ?

Come walk the show in the sun and see the cars before they are all put away. Bring the kids to the Fair. I'll be there and meet you at the Legion after 3 for a beer!

Pete

Happy Thanksgiving everybody, probably go for a blast this weekend in the 65, 71 comes home next week, looks fantastic. Larry at Mountain View does good work. Pictures soon.

Thanks Scott...I think you're right about i last cruise before the nasty weather hits.

Have a great One, to you and all the Canuck FABO'ers (FABO'ites?)...and don't eat too much turkey!

Happy turkey day every one here in Canuckland and my wife an I always go to Erie PA for the USA version in Nov.... looking forward to both, good food good friends good times andddddd ya don't have to work.

Happy Thanksgiving all. Im at the hairport now catching the plane to Fantasy Island. Hope to get Pops out in his Cuda while Im home.

Thanksgiving with the windows open......I don't know if I'd want all those good smells to escape!

Happy turkey day all , I don't know about that last cruise crap I'll be burning up the roads till it snows -if it snows lol gotta love the island for that .

Canadians can cook turkey in their igloos? :eek:ops: Kidding!!!!

:thumblef: Happy Thanksgiving to all in the Great White North........

-
Back