[WANTED] hard to find items wanted List yours PART 2

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for very nice or NOS trunk finish panel for 68 Dart GTS.

Would like to find an original left/driver side Hemi engine
mount. Any condition, rubber insulator can be bad.
Trying to avoid reproductions if possible for period project.
Have a new pair of L&R repos will trade for factory part.
Or purchase outright. Anybody? Part pictured is the style
needed.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 450
How bad is your's rotted, might be repairable if you were to piece it back in the right way.

I got a guy coming by to look at it this week, hopefully it's repairable. Rest of the lid is good, just the back lip is rotted

Looking for the L & R rocker moldings with gill moldings and all four wheel opening moldings in mint condition for a 68 Barracuda.

. . . . and also an auxilliary light harness that has the map light with switch/bezel, glove box, ash tray and ignition switch lights.

I might have one of those; I'll check and get back with you.

Looking for a left side exhaust manifold for a 68 Barracuda Formula S 383 (2946720)

also Looking for 68 Barracuda Fastback trunk lid, must be mint rust free
and a mint lower trunk molding

Looking for a 67 Dart grill.I dont need the gt emblem as i do have that, Its got to be straight no dings complete, clean.Almost forgot willing to ship it to Australia would help!!

I need a trunk lid for my 1968 coronet.. 1yr Only lid.
I had a 69 years ago i know the 4 door lids are not the same on a 2 door maybe the same way on a 68 not sure. if you knew that or not i dont know lol just trying to help bud .

I had a 69 years ago i know the 4 door lids are not the same on a 2 door maybe the same way on a 68 not sure. if you knew that or not i dont know lol just trying to help bud .

The trunk lids are the same on a 4 door as a 2 door in '68 and '69 Coronets.
They are one year specific though. A '69 won't work on a '68 and vise versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back