[WANTED] hard to find items wanted List yours PART 2

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking for a rear air bezel for a 68 charger dash cluster....

WHooo HOOOOO

found the item I was looking for .......maybe because this thread ...not sure but thanks either way and good luck to everyone else here to find their items and happy moparing.

How about some really nice Original wheel lip moldings 67-69 Barracuda.

BB-Dave beat us all to the last set sold here.

The aftermarket ones are to thick.

Have $$Cash!

Ok here is mine. I would like to find a part number for a filter- for the "TRI-POWER" air cleaner. These were installed on the 340 sixpack from Norms. (Segal has changed hands over the years and has been bought by several companies like Mr Gasket and Cal Custom.)
Have a number for the washable filter from K&N, but want a "drop in."
Most folks that Ive talked to either have originals with no number, or a modified filter.
So,..... Anyone have one?

Ok here is mine. I would like to find a part number for a filter- for the "TRI-POWER" air cleaner. These were installed on the 340 sixpack from Norms. (Segal has changed hands over the years and has been bought by several companies like Mr Gasket and Cal Custom.)
Have a number for the washable filter from K&N, but want a "drop in."
Most folks that Ive talked to either have originals with no number, or a modified filter.
So,..... Anyone have one?

I have an original but have looked for a part# with no luck..........i'll take a closer look once again in the next couple of days.......

NOS or mint set of stick- on body side moldings for a '72 dart swinger. These are the plastic ones with chrome, about halfway up the side of the car, to prevent door dings.

I am looking for a set of 1967 Barracuda Fastback rocker molding like the ones that can be seen inside of this car shown below.
view

or here in the 5th picture from the top
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=298915

Another guy here looking for 68 gts door panel emblems. I havent seen any for sale. Ever.:wack:

sold a pair 4 years ago. had the door panels with the GTS emblems, guy who bought them said to cut out around the emblems and throw the panels away. saved on shipping

I am looking for the 8 letters that spell out P-L-Y-M-O-U-T-H on the rear deck lid (trunk) of a 1965 Barracuda.

Wil get them shipped out ASAP, just have to pick the best ones and clean them up nice for you, thanks! :glasses7:

Still need ONE (1) headlight bezel for a '63-'65 Valiant. Nice condition; need not be perfect, but, nice...

P-M me a price, please, IF you have one for sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back