Heading to Saskatchewan!

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Got word today that I got the job I interviewed for last week! Sucks as Lori goes for surgery on April 2nd and will be off for 6 weeks, but I dont have to be there till the 15th. So gives me some time to tie up loose ends here and get rid of some stuff, as well as give Lori a bit of a break. Thanks for all the well wishes in the other thread gang, it worked!! What is it with Sask not having a NHL team??

good luck with the new job Steve!!!
I pass through that country quite often so I will have to stop for a visit sometime.....maybe a few wobbly pops!!
Doug

I would like to get a job as a weatherman in Saskatchatoon. Every day the same forecast. " Today it will be WINDY, and -35 ! "

Good luck with the move Steve. I haven't kept up lately as time has been short, but if I recall, there were 2 different jobs there and i hope you got the one that you wanted and were most qualified for :thumbrig:.

Thats Great news! You are getting closer to Alberta Steve.

Darryl

wow thats great news .....only downside is now you will be too busy to PM your ol buddy Rani :pirate:

Congratulations. Hope things work out for you and your family, I think from your posts I've read, you and your Dad are very close. That will probably be the worst part. Good luck and welcome to the prairies.

Congratulations!

Did you get the operator job?

No not the operator job Bill, but I still need all my water tickets, its in the distribution end.

good luck with the new job Steve!!!
I pass through that country quite often so I will have to stop for a visit sometime.....maybe a few wobbly pops!!
Doug

Bring the fish!! I'll buy the beers!

I would like to get a job as a weatherman in Saskatchatoon. Every day the same forecast. " Today it will be WINDY, and -35 ! "

Dont say that!!

Good luck with the move Steve. I haven't kept up lately as time has been short, but if I recall, there were 2 different jobs there and i hope you got the one that you wanted and were most qualified for :thumbrig:.

I didnt get the one that I ultimately wanted Rick, but I can upgrade my water licenses, so its all good!!

Thats Great news! You are getting closer to Alberta Steve.

Darryl

Definitely gotta do a meet Darryl, maybe round some of the Alberta/Sask clan to hit a few car shows!

wow thats great news .....only downside is now you will be too busy to PM your ol buddy Rani :pirate:

Always willing to make out...er make time for you!!:glasses7:

Thanks all!

Congratulations. Hope things work out for you and your family, I think from your posts I've read, you and your Dad are very close. That will probably be the worst part. Good luck and welcome to the prairies.

Thanks gdrill, yes we are close, I think thats gonna be the toughest part!

Comgrats Steve!! Does this mean you won,t be at Moparfest?

Thanks Scott, I have to get more particulars about the position, their description was kinda confusing. Job posting stated "temporary" and only till August 24th, I will get more answers this week. Gotta chk to see when Moparfest is this year. I know Dad wont come on his own....

Hope things go well!!! Do ya think the new digs are overall better longterm economics wise? Not familiar with the two areas.......

Good luck with the new job, wish Lori well on her surgery.

Kenny

Good luck, congrats, and cheers Steve. hope it all goes well for you.

Congrats on the new job, Steve.

And prayers going up for Lori on a successful surgery and recovery.

Congrats on the new job, Steve.

And prayers going up for Lori on a successful surgery and recovery.

Thanks Robert! Im sure the kids will step up and help her while Im gone.

Hey Steve

Great news!

Best Wishes and stay in touch

Pete

Thanks Pete, hoping to be back for Moparfest, but Im not holding my breath...

Hope things go well!!! Do ya think the new digs are overall better longterm economics wise? Not familiar with the two areas.......

Economically mortgage/renting is cheaper in Sask then here in Ontario. I have to work out the fine print. But I believe this is a temp position. #1 is it gives me hands on experience in the "water field". No one in Ontario is doing that. BUT with our combined incomes, we need to be able to keep 2 residences afloat for a while. Kids are gonna have to stepup and start paying rent

Good luck with the new job, wish Lori well on her surgery.

Kenny

Thanks Kenny!

What's the job? I work about 400 km's north of La Ronge, SK, in a uranium mine, 500 meters underground. I'm an electrician.

Wow, you are way up there Mike!! About 11 hrs north of me. Its for the Public Works dept.

Thanks all

-
Back