Hello Everyone

-

DodgeLover

Nothing beats a mopar
Reaction score
Hey guys whats up Dodge Lover here,don't really know what else to say besides that I love mopars. Here are some pictures of my Dodge Dart Sport 340 1973 tell me what you think.
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Thanks there stan. It needs some work done to it to make it a great car. I got to get the brakes on it replaced their bad on it. What interesting about this car is it came with factory air condition on it. So far I replaced the dash board lights don't ask me why but they were originally red and couldn't see the dash at night. I got white lights installed in it looks a whole lot better. That radio is going to go to. I hate that radio doesn't work piece of crap. Some work here and there to be done but she will turn out to be a great car in the end. By the way I had this car sense 2010 or 2009 got it for $8,000.00 dollars. has 77,000 thousand miles on it.

Welcome to Fabo.
Wish I had your problems,my darts are all in need of Full restoration...So that what a dart sport looks like almost finished !!!

Welcome to FABO Dodgelover!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Very nice car!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• WOW Drver Side Rear 3 QTR.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 83
I'm a little late but welcome and enjoy the site! Very clean and original Dart Sport 340!

-
Back