Hello from FCBO!

-

Turboomni

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals. I am a C body owner with a 69 Fury III 2 door with a 440 soon to be a 505 stroker. I also own a Shelby Omni Glhs an L body . Been on FCBO for awhile and more recently FBBO. Always looking looking for more info and knowledge from all these Mopar forums. I like seeing the different viewpoints from the different body types as there are many ways to skin a cat as they say. Looking forward to exploring this forum.

Last edited:
Welcome to FABO. Hold onto your seat. It's a wild ride around here. LOL

True Mopar guys appreciate all body types.

I currently have A, B & C.

Hey guys and gals. I am a C body owner with a 69 Fury III 2 door with a 440 soon to be a 505 stroker. I also own a Shelby Omni Glhs an L body . Been on FCBO for awhile and more recently FBBO. Always looking looking for more info and knowledge from all these Mopar forums. I like seeing the different viewpoints from the different body types as there are many ways to skin a cat as they say. Looking forward to exploring this forum.
You are probably going to like the faster pace on fabo. I am also on FBBO and FCBO.

Fcbo is defitnitly in the slow lane, even though i still visit when I am working with my 68 fury.

Welcome and have fun

Welcome from the motor city. A mopar fan is a mopar fan, welcome.

I lust for a 71 Sport Fury GT 440-6 Black On Black with console shift !
But I could probably live with a 500” stroker replica...lol

Welcome

-
Back