Hello from Germany

-

germanduster

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

first i apologize my rusty english but i hope everybody can understand me.
I am from the german US Car Scene and i bought an 71 Plymouth Duster 340 this year from Escondido California.
Original it was a Slant 6 but now a 72 340 engine is working in it.
restauration will finish this winter and i hope i bring the car on the european streets in spring 2012.
Hope i can get some tips and information here and maybe i can help with answers too ;-)

until then...

brgds
Frank

Attachments

• duster1.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 218
  • duster2.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 221
  • duster3.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 213
Welcome and that is a very nice duster. I assume that you get some strange looks driving that in Germany?

hi there,

thanks and i hope the duster will get over the high german restrictions before he got some respect from the scene ;-).
I will post some pictures of the restauration next time too in another thread - have to learn first ;-)

Welcome ....and that is a beautiful car. What restrictions do you have there? As small as the A-Body's are, it still looks like the biggest car in the pic's .....

nice i was in Germany a few months ago at Hohenfels. awesome to not only see a US car there but a muscle too??
:prayer:

Guten Tag Ihre mopar ist erstaunlich, suchen nichts wie American Muscle

Hi Germanduster, welcome to FABO. You will find the most experienced guys and they share their knowledge about our cars, so be prepared for some learning lessons...lol. If you need some support at home let me know!

Michael

Hi Frank and welcome onboard on FABO from Sweden. Keep up the work with your nice Duster. Looking awesome.

Welcome to FABO

You are going to enjoy this site. Lots of very nice people

Your car is great. I love the color

I will be traveling to Germany in a couple weeks for work - first to Frankfurt, and then to Hanover for a farm equipment show.

Enjoy the site

Attachments

• 2011-10-23 14.27.50 comp.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 157
Guten Tag Ihre mopar ist erstaunlich, suchen nichts wie American Muscle

What he said.... Mine Deutsch ist sclect... Welcome to your newest addiction....For A Bodies Only! Again, very nice Duster... I do remember from living over there in Germany that TUV SUCKS!
Tusch!

Welcome ....and that is a beautiful car. What restrictions do you have there? As small as the A-Body's are, it still looks like the biggest car in the pic's .....

Thanks! The restrictions become more stronger since November 2011 :violent1:
by the german TUV. I will write my experience when the Duster leaves the check for the historic license number.

brgds
Frank

-
Back