Hello from Muskoka Canada

-

Dodgegirlhis2

Reaction score
After cruising the pages for quite a while, it was time to join. My husband is a long time Mopar enthusiast. His first car being a 1974 Duster with Twister package. He introduced me to Mopars and I've been hooked since. The Duster is long gone, but was replaced in '88 with a 70 Challenger RT/SE Vcode in Burnt Orange. I know this forum is for A bodies only, haha, but we also have my toy, a 74 Dodge Dart Sport 318 4barrel, buckets, A/C, matching numbers in Frosty Green. Looking forward to chatting with other members and picking their brains for info.

Pics to follow, once I figure out how to attach them, all attempts have failed so far.

Hey welcome aboard! If I'm not mistaken or living under a rock, I think you might be our first female Canadian member ... awesome! Make yourself at home and enjoy.

Welcome aboard! Always good having another female member...waaayyyy too much testosterone here....LOL

Think I finally got a picture of my Dart to download. Still working on getting one of my husbands Challenger.

Attachments

• phpThumb_generated_thumbnail[1].jpeg
    2 KB · Views: 116
great somebody from Muscoka! always wanted to visit that beautifull part of our country. How many rooms? welcome aboard!

welcome! any mopar product is welcome here, some here don't even have A bodies. Its a great place to come for knowledge

Welcome.
We vacation at our friends cottage near Parker Point in inner bay of Lake Muskoka.
We will have to get together some time.

Kenny

-
Back