hello from southern california :)

-

Kerri-Lynne Menard

Reaction score
We are looking for a passenger side front fender for our 1974 Swinger that was recently hit on an LA freeway. I have a strong feeling that el5dart in Memphis may have what we are looking for (!) but his inbox is full, alas. If anyone here is parting out their Dart and has a fender they would like to sell, please reach out; we are having a terrible time finding anything but quarter panels. Thanks so much!

swinger3.JPG

View attachment 1715863562

We are looking for a passenger side front fender for our 1974 Swinger that was recently hit on an LA freeway. I have a strong feeling that el5dart in Memphis may have what we are looking for (!) but his inbox is full, alas. If anyone here is parting out their Dart and has a fender they would like to sell, please reach out; we are having a terrible time finding anything but quarter panels. Thanks so much!

View attachment 1715863563

Welcome to FABO !!

Hello from Simi Valley.

Check with @moparmarks in Colorado. He's got lots of A-body sheet metal. He'll be at Spring Fling April 23 & 24, 2022 in Van Nuys at Woodley Park.

Then you could just pick up at the show.

Last edited:
Welcome from so cal. Just a hint if you put an @ symbol in front of a members name it will link them to the post. Like this, @el5dart Good luck with your search.

Welcome aboard from Tustin! Fling is a great resource for all things Mopar. Good networking site too. Meet up with some passionate owners....I'm scared to death to drive my classic on the freeways here. No one cares....

Welcome aboard, as you can see our members here are very helpful and knowledgeable.
Me, well just an old Hillbilly from Northeast Arkansas 1 hour from Memphis :) and yes, I love playing music and shooting pool and born in Sacramento California :lol:
True :popcorn:
Enjoy this great site.

FB_IMG_1630705018897.jpg

:welcome: from :canada:
Great looking Dart you have, good luck finding a replacement, there should be more than a few available through the great folks here.

Welcome from San Diego. See you at Spring Fling in Van Nuys!

View attachment 1715863563

Welcome @el5dart will be notified and read this thread. You should start a parts wanted thread in the Marketplace forums to find what you need. Lots of those cars around here.

-
Back