hello from Vancouver Island

-

mopar56

Reaction score
Hi, long time Mopar only fan here, been driven em 35 years now, all my rides and my familys are only mopar, new stuff and old, the latest edition is my youngest sons 74 Duster, nice Arizona car, currently has a slant six with factory air, we will be changeing this we just havnt decided to stay with the six and do some mods or go small block we will look here for some thoughts, see you in the forums

Welcome,, from Victoria, - you'll find a ton of knowledge and experience here..

In the forums section, you'll find a "search" button in each forum,, to help zero in on specifics..

If you can't find something,, ask away, and you'll get all kinds of responses,,

cheers,, enjoy the site

hope it helps..

Welcome from North Dakota. You live in a beautiful place, enjoyed a vacation there in eighty's.

Welcome from an island just bit South of you, Whidbey! I'm interested to know about that Mopar show in August, and yes, pics please!

Welcome in, again from Victoria. Probably meet up at that Mopar show in July....look for the medium copper '67 Dart 'vert.

Welcome from Lethbridge, Alberta!
That console sounds like the one i sold Mike a few years ago, glad to hear someone is getting some use out of it!

It's actually July 26, put on by the WPC club.

Okay, Victoria ferry tickets, check! Hotel reservations in Parksville, check!! Looking forward to the show, thanks for the info! Wife and I will probably also get over to Cameron Lake and check it out.

hey thanks for all the welcomes, great site hear, I already had a bunch of useful post on some threads hear, and "dartnut", that hang ten consul has had its ugly orange carpet removed, the white sides painted black and the orange middle is going woodgrain, then its going it, just need a couple more pieces for the linkage to go from column to floor

-
Back