Help me decide - which air cleaner ?

-

Sport 360

MOPAR Lover
Reaction score
Can't decide on what would look best for MOPARFEST this weekend.
1. bare
2. small
3. large
4. stock

What does everyone prefer :dontknow:

Attachments

• IMG_0780 (Large).jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_0778 (Large).jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_0777 (Large).jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 247
  • DSC09193 (Large).jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 229
Stock one with customer dual snorkels with hoses to front for fresh air.

When the stock one looks that nice, there is no other option. Hell, there really is no other option for me anyhow. But seriously, that stocker is nice, and is the right choice.

Stock, but I would paint the base to match the top.

I got a better idea

put either of the chrome one and send me the stock one
so I can use it

what a bright idea dont you think???

I say stock too, but paint the top black to match the bottom.

Stock, but I would paint the base to match the top.

Now you're really confusing me :banghead:

That stock air cleaner was originally black on the bottom and orange on top. That's why its still like that.

Seems fairly obvious the stock is the winner :eek:ops:, does anyone need chrome ???

OK, I've got a question. Where's the coil that's shown in the first 3 pics? It's nowhere to be see in the 4th pic of the stock air filter housing.
JMO, but I don't see why everyone is jumping all over the "must have" stock air filter when your engine is obviously not stock-appearing.

Your engine, your car, what look do you like best?

OK, I've got a question. Where's the coil that's shown in the first 3 pics? It's nowhere to be see in the 4th pic of the stock air filter housing.
JMO, but I don't see why everyone is jumping all over the "must have" stock air filter when your engine is obviously not stock-appearing.

Your engine, your car, what look do you like best?

The picture with the stock set up was taken a couple weeks ago. I just added the MSD coil today that's why it's different.

-
Back