Help With Wheels

-
On wheels, whats your opinion?

Because thats all that matters really.

i like american racings hoopsters but i dont know about on my duster. and my dad likes the old ansen 5 spoke mags

#1 Weld Drag Star
#2 Weld Pro Star

Are you going with the prostreet look or just going with same width wheels on all four coners. I'm going to with the prostreet look oneday with 3 1/2 on the front and 8 1/5 on the rear.

Nice. The first ones look like Magnum (79) GT wheels.

The second ones are being made new. Ansens sprint I think there called. (?)
American racing makes them. The also make a new mag that looks really cool. Trac star? Hummmmmmm.
I saw it the other day at the tire shop.

the most important opinion is your own.

what makes you happy?

personally i want a nice set of rallys on my dart. but its a different car than yours.

I know they are spendy, but billet specialties makes very nice wheels and you can order the size and offset you need to make them fit perfect. I bought a set for my valiant and I love them. very nice product and they have tons of styles.

personally, if you go with the ansen sprint "dish slots" DO NOT GET UNILUG. get the mopar pattern. the first set(pics) are cop wheels with rally center caps and trim rings.

Ok, I fianlly DID find what my wheels were they are Majestic Wheel serier 787 I think is the number..they are decently priced also at $110 a wheel.

http://www.jdwheels.com/majestic.htm

I Saved the shipping and picked them up from a guy direct at Carlisle. Have had them for 3 years now and they are still great.

Personaly I prefer stock steels with the dog dish caps. Nothing says MOpower better than a stock looking grandparents mobile that blows the doors off of all the blings or brand x cars on the road!

Hard to beat a set of cop car wheels, you can dress them up or down. Trim rings/no trim rings. Black, body color, plus they are mopar.

I guess I am old school...... I like Cragar SS or Keystone Klassics, or Mopar Rally wheels. I agree it is all about personal likes. If you like the look then that is all that really matters.

just got a set of 14x6 torq thrust on my 71 demon....

-
Back