HELP!!!!

-
IDK, my car is green and it runs just fine. Of course it is a hybrid...burns both gas and rubber!

69358776-6D34-440D-9483-88AAA510C528.jpeg

I can say with all honesty that every answer so far is totally wrong!!!!!! Every knows that RRR is color blind so the car is probably not green....maybe blue or red but not green so that blows a hole in everyone's diagnosis.:rofl: I suggest that RRR post a pic so we can see the actual color of the car before we jump the gun on how to fix it????

I can say with all honesty that every answer so far is totally wrong!!!!!! Every knows that RRR is color blind so the car is probably not green....maybe blue or red but not green so that blows a hole in everyone's diagnosis.:rofl: I suggest that RRR post a pic so we can see the actual color of the car before we jump the gun on how to fix it????
Nope. I may be wrong, but not because of the color. I would have said same no matter what color it was. Lol

Prolly needs a new flux capacitor

O'Rielley has them in stock.

https://www.oreillyauto.com/flux-capacitor

Skip to content
25% OFF $100+ Use Code: AUG25 Ship to Home Only.
FREE SHIPPING on most orders of $35+ & FREE PICKUP IN STORE

Find a Repair Shop Current Ad Shopping List
Cart | 0

• Home
  • Flux Capacitor
121g.jpg

EB Enterprises - Flux Capacitor
Part #
121G
Line:
EB

This item is not available for purchase.

• Details
Product Information
  • Gigawatts: : 1.21
  • Material Compatibility: : Plutonium
  • Working Speed (mph): : 88 mph
  • Maximum Power: : 1.21 Gigawatts
Applications for this product
  • Detailed Description
    Time Travel at your own RISK!!!
  • Plutonium is required to properly operate Flux Capacitor.
    • Plutonium is used by the on-board nuclear reactor which then powers the Flux Capacitor to provide the needed 1.21 Gigawatts of Electrical Power.
    • Plutonium not Available at O'Reilly Auto Parts. Please contact your local supplier.
  • Flux Capacitor requires the stainless steel body of the 81-83 DeLorean DMC-12, V6 2.9L , to properly function.
    • Once the time machine travels at 88 mph (142 km/h), light coming from the flux capacitor pulses faster until it becomes a steady stream of light. Then, time travel begins.
  • Upgrade Kits available: Part # 121GMF
Non-Functional Item Displayed For Entertainment Purposes Only

EXPLORE JOBS
CONNECT
with O'Reilly
Email Address

• Contact Your Local Store
    Call (707) 838-2217

• Check Order Status
    Check the status of your order.

• O'Rewards
    Learn more about our loyalty program.

• Find a Repair Shop
    Find an Automotive Service Professional near you.
About Us

Resources

Customer Service

PROFESSIONAL PARTS PEOPLE
  • icn_facebook.png
  • icn_twitter.png
  • icn_instagram.png
  • icn_youtube.png
Copyright © 2008-2019 O’Reilly Auto Parts v OST_3.2.0.0.476 (2) cv1248 catalog_main

Mine's Frankenstein green because it was brought back from the grave and reassembled from parts pillaged from other rotting corpses or constructed in my diabolical francincense laboratory..

100_4847.JPG

100_3957.jpg

We rented a car that explodes every 40 miles. - Rented a car, huh? - In Boston. - What sort of car is it? - I don't know. Green, I think. - A green car. - I meant, what sort of make is it? - I don't know.
upload_2019-8-12_10-18-32.png

Green is the color of grass. There is a lot of grass in the world. I think God likes green. There is nothing wrong with that; so it follows that there is nothing wrong with your green car. Just stick the key in the key thingy and turn CW. If nothing happens, try boosting it.

-
Back