Helping a member out,Nightmoves

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
So our new member Nightmoves has been going great guns on his 67 Dart as we have seen.Now who could help him with a 67 Grill and bezels,he does not have these parts.I would be willing to chip in a bit on the cost, anyone else care to help out.Hope ya don't mind Ed:thumblef: Thanksss FABO:glasses5:

Snake...........Muchly appreciated........Ah! dont know what to say...I have a grill coming.......Thanks .........I really dont want to be putting anyone out......Your kind gesture is great,,,,,But i will be good.:drinkers:Now i need one............LOL

Snake is going buy what he knows from awhile ago........I have a grill coming soon,,,,,,,Yes im in need of R and L headlight bezels. I have fenders that are not the right year and need the grill/bezels to see what ineed to do........Other than the bezels the only other things i really need of are interior pieces.........All i have is rear window trim, Front door panels.....Thats it. Im having a hard time trying to find interior rear panels and rest of inside trim. Again thanks Snake of thinking of me.........Appreciatted:coffee2:

Your welcome Ed,if ya have a hard time getting door panels and was going white int I made a set for my Dart that will be going into storage or If someone wants a custom set.My new 69 Dart ones should be here today,come on Canpar were are you.Hope someone can help.

That is our Snake for ya, Cool as they come in my book.

Snake..........I have decent door panels......73 doors...remember..LoL....Its the rear panels and rest of inside trim..........Got a leed..........Not sure whats in the car...Planning on lookiing at it this weekend..........67 to 69 interior trim should be the same..correct?:thumbup:

Well yes........Going buy what i see Lawrence has a 67 Dart.........And a buddy of mine told me of he thinks a 69 or 69........Thats a definate on the arm rests.........Front or back?

Hey Nightmoves I have a passenger side bezel. It is a little rough, but could be fixed with a little patience. If you want it, its yours.

Attachments

• DSC02058.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 199
  • DSC02060.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 210
Hey Nightmoves I have a passenger side bezel. It is a little rough, but could be fixed with a little patience. If you want it, its yours.
:thumbup:Thanks alot..........It dosent look that bad...........I appreciate your help and generositty..............Edd,,,,,,,One down one to go...LOL

OH! I thought i was the only Edd well with 2 d's in Belleville:violent1:....LOL . Yes no problem.........Thanks again..........Now i just have to get one more:scratch:HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I found one the other day up my dad's but I don't remember which side it was from.
Send me a PM to remind me.
Next time I am up there it is yours if you can use it, I do remember it being in real good shape with no dings.

I found one the other day up my dad's but I don't remember which side it was from.
Send me a PM to remind me.
Next time I am up there it is yours if you can use it, I do remember it being in real good shape with no dings.

Found it please pm me

1000192p.jpg

Crap,
I just looked at the the pics you posted, looks like the one I have is from a later year.

Edd,if you need 73 interior parts let me know.I have 73 door panels,rear panels.They,re a beige color,but can be painted.Free!!Come and get them anytime.:-D

-
Back