some more

Attachments

• DSC_0098.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 560
  • DSC_0097.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 566
  • DSC_0096.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 559
WOW...that sucka' sits nice.....I'd mothball the green one for future use and concentrate on this bad...and I mean BAD boy!!

douglas340.......that 'Cuda wheelstand reminds me of a PRO (professional catagories only) drag race I attended in Tulsa,Ok in 1972...I was 17 at the time
McCandless crew didn't (likely forgot) bolt up the wheelie bars (thet hung loose but attached for transportation) on his Sox and Martin pro stock Demon...when it came down it smashed everything up front....needless to say the Demon was out for the weekend
Same weekend/race I saw the fiery Jeb Allen / John Wiebbe crash...both those T/F dragsters or ones like em' (they were destroyed!) are now in Big Daddy's museun

cudaforks.jpg

HemiDenny.....Take note of the tread on Skypower's rear tires.

Might be a good choice for set #2 if it rains.

Skypower...if you ditched the rollbar ...you could enter the "coffee getter" class...with Hemimark and me!

Well it mind as well not be there cause it's junk pipe, really only there for looks so it may be coming out. It's also in the wrong place to far forward.

I keep wondering how it's gonna look with a 750 pound elephant on the nose.

with that Hemi stuffed in there......just jam-up... jelly tight...dynomite!

Sounds like JJ just got back on the streets. Dynomite!!!!

caught me....so much for that "witness protection" thing

Now were back to that consperacy thing again, you my friend are a man of many voices.

Or are they just in my head?

keep em' guessin'........(at least that what my handler tells me)

Well your doing an excellent job Super Spook for Chrysler, Car builder Exstodinar, and all around good guy. We wont tell your wife the last one, you can just keep her guessing.

Dam that's fast, just remember sh...t happens really quick at those speeds. Be safe making the jump up so many people just step up the motor but there's so much more chassis stuff needed to truly be safe with those numbers. I wonder if my wifes hair drier would do anything for my Hemi.

HemiDenny.....Take note of the tread on Skypower's rear tires.

Might be a good choice for set #2 if it rains.

that is the same tire I have on the steelie's for the Duster....... there nice, no traction, but for getting coffee they are a good choice..

Thanks Mark, can't wait to see your cars stance soon looks like it's been moving along nicely.

the Dart have any paint on it yet?.....whooops...thought this was HemiMarks thread

-
Back