Hemi Cuda just for fun

-
man.....I'd certainly never move anything around to cheat like that

is it really cheatin' if you don't get caught?

Hey at least you got all the hot cars when they were new.

man.....I'd certainly never move anything around to cheat like that

is it really cheatin' if you don't get caught?

No, it's not. Especially if you're not operating under the auspicies
of an official sanctioning body. Do Skypower, HemiMark, Hemi-itis,
BT62409 or anyone else here bind you to any set of rules or other
design constraints? No? Then these anomolies must be considered
production variables and thus are to be considered perfectly legal
"freeks of nature". Nothing you can do about that.

thats exactly what I thought....no muss....no fuss...

No, it's not. Especially if you're not operating under the auspicies
of an official sanctioning body. Do Skypower, HemiMark, Hemi-itis,
BT62409 or anyone else here bind you to any set of rules or other
design constraints? No? Then these anomolies must be considered
production variables and thus are to be considered perfectly legal
"freeks of nature". Nothing you can do about that.

Uh I think it's a Hemi thing.

And speaking of those guys where has everyone been.

Wellllllll,I was gunna try to get on the dyno this past weekend but I was tapped to transport a 65 dodge to MOPARS AT THE GROVE:toothy7:
http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?t=21350

This weekend is a holiday and the following weekend I'm transporting a sub-lime green 70 Charger {with a blown hemi of course} to Carlisle for a 4 day trip:yawinkle: Sometimes biz gets in the way of progress:toothy7:

Attachments

• IMG_2185.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 477
  • IMG_2186.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 466
  • IMG_2187.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 487
  • THE GROVE 6.11 127.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 486
  • THE GROVE 6.11 117.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 480
  • THE GROVE 6.11 014.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 466
  • THE GROVE 6.11 011.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 467
HEMI-ITIS those are some cool rides must have been a fun weekend.

Finally some news on my motor, all the parts are in and most of it is done. Heads are on the motor, valve train installed and sorted so just a few bits and pieces left to put together and then it's off to the Dyno room for break in and a few pulls to see what we got. Hoping to get some numbers by the end of next week barring any unforseen problems, motor seems to be coming out very nice.

Well the motors all done and just waiting to make it to the dyno, had to wait on a set of headers to run it with so should be on dyno Monday or Tuesday next week can't wait to get some numbers. Still no pics, this is driving me crazy.

Had a GREAT time at the Grove and Carlisle.The wife sent me to Carlisle with 10 lbs of Skirt steak!We were eatin' good!!!

Attachments

• CARLISLE 7.11 062.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 411
  • CARLISLE 7.11 257.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 422
  • CARLISLE 7.11 072.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 416
Hey Hemi-itis...I know which one is not you...which one is? Steaks look great, I'll wear that skirt anytime!

talk about life on the glory trail ..........................or was this just a stop on the banquet tour?.....either way...count us all in!

Mopar to ya'
Denny

Well the motors all done and just waiting to make it to the dyno, had to wait on a set of headers to run it with so should be on dyno Monday or Tuesday next week can't wait to get some numbers. Still no pics, this is driving me crazy.
Any new info from the dyno?

Im out of town right now but got the news today on motor 550hp and 525tq with 2 1/4 headers so maybe some more tq with smaller tubes, not too bad for a small pump gas motor. Trying post this from phone cant hardly see this so hopefully this post makes sence.

Im out of town right now but got the news today on motor 550hp and 525tq with 2 1/4 headers so maybe some more tq with smaller tubes, not too bad for a small pump gas motor. Trying post this from phone cant hardly see this so hopefully this post makes sence.

Sky, nice numbers....... that should be fun to drive. When do you get to pick it up?

Still on the road at the moment so didn't get to talk to Ken to long don't know all the specifs yet but tq starts hard around 4k. Should be shipping it next week I think if all goes as planned.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZhIq2-C14I"]‪Classic Hemi on the Dyno‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

hope this works should be a link to some of my dyno time.

I think the waiting is getting even harder now I can see it and hear it. lol

-
Back