Hemi Cuda just for fun

-
Well after a bunch of cussing and a few more skinned knuckles I can finally announce that the Hemi lives. Put the battery in her today gave her one quick shot of fuel and she didn't turn over more than once before she fired up and pured like a kitten. I took a small video but it is still to big to get off my phone so no pics yet I will retry to get a video in the am that I can upload here. You guys have no idea how happy I am right now.
It lives and sounds pretty bad *** if I can so myself.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 288
I think there is a youtube clip of the actuall dyno pull at KTs shop somewhewre.......

Try again, no luck again. I did get the car off the stands and moving today nice small burnout just for good measure.

Almost ready to go out and play.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 221
She's sitting pretty low with new elephant.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 212
And this is how she should be back to looking real soon. Still can't figure out how to make a video work on here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 215
And this is how she should be back to looking real soon. Still can't figure out how to make a video work on here.

put it on youtube and post a link on here.
Great looking car and very nice job on it.
:happy1: :drinkers: :happy1:

Saw what you did with them. Cool now i'm famous, although I don't think my car rates being in there with all those high quality cars. Site is looking good.

Very Nice! Will this car make it to the Mopar Nationals in Columbus this year?
I'm hoping to make the trip again. Where would I find it there?

I am trying to get it done and up there, if its there it will be with Denny's tent. And thank you.

Got the radiator and fan, pulleys etc in yesterday so I am making progress.

Thanks
Bob

-
Back