Hemi Cuda just for fun

-
A few bits got done today. I finally got to turn some wrenches on the Cuda today, went to my chassis guys shop to help start buttoning some some things up. We got the new axles in the car and the clutch installed along with the bell housing and starter.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 318
Pic of Bruce's Dart and my motor in his shop. He has a very nice Dart, 383 auto, runs pretty good.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 322
Great pic for any Hot Rodder to enjoy!

attachment.php

Not a very good pic but its in there finally. I will try and get some better pics next week.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 274
Oh! I guess the photo was just blurry.

I thought I was tearing up a little finally seeing it in it's home (I was).

Outstanding!

Thanks

Still along way to go, lots of little bits to buy, but I am finally heading down the home stretch. I just want to dive this thing and have some fun.

Oh and Denny its offially going to be a coffee getter roll bar has been removed.

Does that have the same headers, modified stock K and small steering box I saw on the mock-up at HDK last summer?

Little better pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 227
Looks like pulling valve cover is going to be fun, going to have to remove master cylinder first.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 239
I probably spoke out of turn unless you want to take a valve cover
off before you put in the radiator in and hook up the steering.

Mark's motor was in last week but he had yet to put on the valve
covers and gaskets. His was under the heater blower motor. Since
nothing else was hooked up yet they just removed the K-frame bolts
and let everything lower down a couple of inches (trans mount still
hooked up).

We were able get them on but I don't think it will come back off past the stud holding the master cyclinder very easly. Good thing I used hydrollic lifters. lol

1 more of the dirty dusty trouble maker.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 219
The placement of the motor the TTi's require for a stock K leaves very little room.
Flexible lines for the master is a good addition.

Coming along nicely

The placement of the motor the TTi's require for a stock K leaves very little room.
Flexible lines for the master is a good addition.

Coming along nicely

Thanks Denny and yes I may be changing to flex lines just kinda sucks since I just redid the lines with nickle and they came out pretty nice.

Also just found out I can only turn left, the idler are is hitting the header so will require some massaging of one of the tubes for clearance. Thought we had everything sorted but I guess not.

Thanks Denny and yes I may be changing to flex lines just kinda sucks since I just redid the lines with nickle and they came out pretty nice.

Also just found out I can only turn left, the idler are is hitting the header so will require some massaging of one of the tubes for clearance. Thought we had everything sorted but I guess not.

Just an FYI, I used hard lines on the Duster and it worked great... you would be surprised how far out of the way the master cylinder will be....... I think you should try the hard lines (mock up) first just to see if you can remove the valve cover. I think the hard lines will work.

I remember having an idler and drag link on it when it was mocked up in the mule......can you send me a picture?

there are a couple of different idlers

-
Back