Hemi Cuda just for fun

-
Thanks for the info guys, ill get something going this week I hope. Florida in summer is just a tad warm. lol don't want the Hemi to have heat stroke.

Its been a while since I have posted in this thread so quick update. Cuda just got picked up today for a ride to the chassis shop so progress is being made again.

Attachments

• BOBS PHONE 072514 1587.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 441
Hey Skythread

Looking good!!! My husband and I are working on 70 Dart Swinger 340 and couldn't help notice that your dash had the same hole in it to the right of the radio as ours does. Might you happen to know what goes in that hole?

Can't wait to see your finished product!

Ooops, sorry meant to say Hey Skypower

Sorry about that! At any rate, if you happen to know what goes in the hole in the dasy to the right of the radio, please let me know.

Thanks!

Ooops, sorry meant to say Hey Skypower

Sorry about that! At any rate, if you happen to know what goes in the hole in the dasy to the right of the radio, please let me know.

Thanks!

It's for 2nd Cigarette lighter.

Attachments

• dart%20007.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 431
Thanks so much for the info and pic 76orangewagon!

Lord knows everyone smoked back than so that does make sense.

Quick update. A few small repairs to the frame rails and the shock tower mod turned into this. Ugh. Oh we'll at least I will know what I have when it's done. :violent1:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 310
Yep already done and ready to go should be going back together soon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 321
Now you could make it so you have an adjustable wheelbase.

I came upon the idea while slipping into my Sans-A-Belt slacks.

Now you could make it so you have an adjustable wheelbase.

I came upon the idea while slipping into my Sans-A-Belt slacks.

I like that idea top fuel dragster to a mild street car in one quick adjustment. lol

Here's a few pics of our progress.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 200
-
Back