Hemi Cuda just for fun

-
And for the first time since this project started the little elephant is finally finding its home. Motor is in there just doing some test fitting before the body guy gets there to make things look a little nicer under the hood.

This project was a mess the car use to have fender well headers at one point in its life and sure made fitting the new front end a lot harder. They had beat the fire wall in on both sides under the fenders for clearance and that had to be massaged back to get a nice fit for the new front clip, but Bruce my chassis guy seems to have gotten it looking pretty nice considering what he had to work with.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 282
Just read the whole thread. Nice work on an awesome car! I know life gets in the way of hobbies a lot. Mine better not take as long as yours or else!!!! LOL
Hope you get to cruise soon!:cheers:

Just read the whole thread. Nice work on an awesome car! I know life gets in the way of hobbies a lot. Mine better not take as long as yours or else!!!! LOL
Hope you get to cruise soon!:cheers:

Thanks it's getting there so hopefully soon.

Hey Sky, great to see progress on your build! Looking good.

Thanks Mark I so need to get this done so I can drive it and have some fun, then I will worry about all the little stuff to make her nice.

Great idea to put it all together.....drive it....THEN make it pretty. AA+

Man, looks nice to see my old hemi getting a new home! Excelent progress, keep at it!

Man, looks nice to see my old hemi getting a new home! Excelent progress, keep at it!

You have no idea how happy I was to see that motor in the car finally. Still got a lot to do but once this part is done then I can get it back to my shop and finally start making some progress to getting her up and running. I guess it's time to start ordering some parts, still need lots of little stuff but it all adds up. Starter, radiator, battery, pulleys, MSD box, z bar, etc. etc. etc..

This thing turned into a lot more than I had planed for this car, but oh well the end is finally coming into sight.

Is this going to be the 4th black car in the tent next summer along with HemiMark, Ross & Badlilred?

I stand a much better chance of making it this time. Fingers crossed. What's going now was supposed to happen in February so hopefully I won't be waiting on others when I get it back this time.

Congrats on your motor going in.
Hard to find a car as cool as a black fastback barracuda with a Hemi.

A little color helps.

Attachments

• E41A0385.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 212
Making some progress, hope to get the motor back in next week some time.

-
Back