Hemidenny K member club?

-
Some better views of the HDK upper shock support system

eBayDragJudge026_zpsd5a63ee7.jpg

eBayDragJudge025_zps477b8e17.jpg

eBayDragJudge027_zps6ff27de3.jpg

eBayDragJudge023_zpse37f32db.jpg

Hey Denny, would you have any interest in designing a front suspension for my 67 D100?

I would love to....buy I have a couple of high priority projects to complete first..

E/B body K package
triagulated 4-bar specific for A bodys

I would love to....buy I have a couple of high priority projects to complete first..

E/B body K package
triagulated 4-bar specific for A bodys

I'm not in a big hurry, whats your schedule? Maybe we can discuss at Carlisle..

Sounds like a plan....

Ask HemiMark....planning session is normally in the evening, adult beverages, and a stack of cocktail napkins. This most likely explains why Ross is so creative....lets see if he is paying attention "over there".....be safe buddy.

Some better views of the HDK upper shock support system

eBayDragJudge026_zpsd5a63ee7.jpg

eBayDragJudge025_zps477b8e17.jpg

eBayDragJudge027_zps6ff27de3.jpg

eBayDragJudge023_zpse37f32db.jpg

Good photos of the three holes on each side needed for the total install

a) 2 holes (1/2" od outer / 3/8" od inner) in frame rail for the chromoly shock support lower mount.

b) one 1/2" hole thru sheet metal only for the upper shock mount. Use the factory 3/4" id hole and supplied 3/4" x 1/2" sleeve for guide.

Apparently im a part of a cool club that i wasnt even aware existed. Dennys global domination is spreading, I got put onto Denny from a friend down here in Australia,and i love my Denny k member, theres a couple of us down here using Dennys awesome product in our builds, the word is spreading, i already want another one and my head is going stupid with ideas for another build to throw one in. I got told to post some pictures in here of my car, so heres my little family station wagon. I dont have a family tho because no girl could put up with my massive addiction to spending every last cent on a 45 year old mopar wagon, not even being able to splurge to take her to a romantic dinner at mcdonalds, apparently they dont like spending weekends in the shed either drinking beer.

Attachments

• 10369224_10152061498196076_3859806620071138439_n.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 706
  • 10301180_10152030983181076_5581146208567228348_n.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 677
  • 10318697_10152006320791076_728555213_n.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 658
  • 10423389_10152045009016076_783780564_n.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 654
  • 10379107_10152019676896076_1665474595_n.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 655
  • 10466711_10152066765901076_1243800800_n.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 653
Apparently im a part of a cool club that i wasnt even aware existed. Dennys global domination is spreading, I got put onto Denny from a friend down here in Australia,and i love my Denny k member, theres a couple of us down here using Dennys awesome product in our builds, the word is spreading, i already want another one and my head is going stupid with ideas for another build to throw one in. I got told to post some pictures in here of my car, so heres my little family station wagon. I dont have a family tho because no girl could put up with my massive addiction to spending every last cent on a 45 year old mopar wagon, not even being able to splurge to take her to a romantic dinner at mcdonalds, apparently they dont like spending weekends in the shed either drinking beer.

your measurements must have been spot on.....it looks like the mock up in the Mule.

Weeb helped me slid the new K in /under yesterday, it is only a 5 minute job, but takes four hands with fresh powder coat and everything in the motor bay.......now it is button up time.

Silver Duster is almost done.....just add driver side front suspension and fluids.

Mark....your HemiDemon will be an automatic?
column or cable shift?
a/c?
power steering?

Silver Duster is almost done.....just add driver side front suspension and fluids.

Mark....your HemiDemon will be an automatic?
column or cable shift?
a/c?
power steering?

Automatic, floor shift with the factory A/C motor..........

power steering would be super........can that happen?

Automatic, floor shift with the factory A/C motor..........

power steering would be super........can that happen?

the difficult is done immediately....the impossible takes a couple of days.

apparently im a part of a cool club that i wasnt even aware existed. Dennys global domination is spreading, i got put onto denny from a friend down here in australia,and i love my denny k member, theres a couple of us down here using dennys awesome product in our builds, the word is spreading, i already want another one and my head is going stupid with ideas for another build to throw one in. I got told to post some pictures in here of my car, so heres my little family station wagon. I dont have a family tho because no girl could put up with my massive addiction to spending every last cent on a 45 year old mopar wagon, not even being able to splurge to take her to a romantic dinner at mcdonalds, apparently they dont like spending weekends in the shed either drinking beer.

Nice man :d:d

Here is my HDK with the UCA and LCA, brought back from the poswedr coaters. I went Metallic silver. The pics take the beautiful metallic look away from it. I will have to see if I can get a pic in the sun.
attachment.php

JR...updated axles at machine shop getting threaded....sorry for the delay.
should be done this next week and I will ship ASAP.

Denny.

JR...updated axles at machine shop getting threaded....sorry for the delay.
should be done this next week and I will ship ASAP.

Denny.

Thanks for the update, Denny. My project is moving slowly, so they will probably arrive just it time.

-
Back