Heres the Video!

-

Reaction score
I made 2 runs. Each run was filmed from outside an a camera was inside.
The first run I peddle it in the air an rode the brake to bring it back down. It went 10.16 137 with a 1.44 60.
The second run is what hurt it. It went so high it drug the chute pack. That may have been what saved it from flipping over. It only had one of the rear tires on the ground.
I never had a chance to lift or hit the brakes it moved to quick. It lost traction an hit the ground.
The last 2 clips are from inside the car. You will be able to tell what runs they are from.
This track was awsome! This was only a 100 shot!
Remember this is a leaf spring car an I leave off a hard idle.

thats awsome. the quality of that video is increidable. you must have about every freeking toy there is. good show

Man that was awesome. You got some pretty big stones there my friend. I got scared watchin it. Is a diaper manditory when driving it ? Unbelievable...... Dave.

Any idea as how that video can be saved to disc ?

Just rite click and save to a new folder and then move it to your proper drive for burning a disc.

Way to go Shawn!! :wav:

Those passes are going to be tough to beat next summer!!

You are the man! :notworth:

Talk to you soon!

Cici & Bob :burnout:

Cici is was thinkin of you when I was peddlin an riden the brakes in the air.
I was sure glad it wasnt a stick car, because there would have be an extra peddle in the car that I would have had to do something with.LOL

Shawn you need to come to PA and inspire some people to drive like that, all wheels up and balls deep!! I can't believe your video clearity it's absolutely perfect!!!! If you get more passes when your car gets fixed please post them. Good luck with the repairs man, lol.
Adam

OK, figured it out. You can't right click on the video itself,but if you rightclick on the hyperlink that says launch in external player you can save it. Good, now I can write it to a DVD for my brother.He has a 64 with a built 440, with the max wedge heads and intake.He will LOVE this video! Once again Shawn, awesome video, you'd best get a goodset of wheelie bars on there. Or at least some coil springs on the roof to bounce you back on the wheels when it goes over !
1000239small2st.jpg

1000241small0bn.jpg

LOL :grin:.

All you have to have with the extra pedal is super fast feet....at least that's what Bob always tells me! LOL

All I can say is your car is AWESOME, wish there was a passenger seat in it - it would be something to ride shotgun! :shock:

Talk to you soon! :burnout:

I still use the factory bench seat. I also have a set of seat belts mounted for a passenger as well. You come here to Kansas an you can drive it! Heck with ridden shotgun.

Excellent, how far is Kansas from Maine?! You better watch out I just might end up on your doorstep!:toothy7:

The only problem is I might be confused in a car that doesn't have a pedal to the left of the brake! :shock: I think I can figure it out though! LOL :iconbigg:

Talk to you soon! :burnout:

-
Back