Hey parts vendors, how about INCLUDING A DECENT SET OF INSTRUCTIONS in with the products you sell?

-
some companies will tell you to got to their website for the directions for download. youtube at last resort. :)
I don't have a problem with that. At least there are instructions available, As for pictographs, I guess I am just too studpid. I have never had much luck with those. They use symbols of which I have no idea what they mean. English is my 1st (and only) languish. I never learned hieroglyphics.

If this is the 500 pound ceiling mount winch I did the same thing. Then I went to YouTube and watched a few videos. Then I went to Lowe’s and Home Depot to buy the needed channel and hangers which they didn’t have. So once again forced to go on Amazon and have them delivered to my house. I find myself doing that more and more. I needed a few mousetraps the other day. Boom Amazon.
This was the 2500 that I bought to replace an old dependable 2500, that has been repaired three times, by me, and wasn't dependable any more. It's set up to be used in a receiver hitch, or chained to a tree, or whatever. The old one has the fairlead as part of the frame, new one has dick.
Wouldn't be so bad except my 9 ton hf winch wouldn't get the job done the other day either!
I know, I know, I should have bought a warn.

This was the 2500 that I bought to replace an old dependable 2500, that has been repaired three times, by me, and wasn't dependable any more. It's set up to be used in a receiver hitch, or chained to a tree, or whatever. The old one has the fairlead as part of the frame, new one has dick.
Wouldn't be so bad except my 9 ton hf winch wouldn't get the job done the other day either!
I know, I know, I should have bought a warn.

Ohhhh ok. Mine is a ceiling mount that I bought to help me take the frontend off my duster when I do maintenance. I can do it with ratchet straps but it involves to much climbing up and down to
Operate four ratchets.

-
Back