Hi from Holland

-

65Dartmans'Son

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just wanted to drop in and say hello, I signed up on recommendation from my dad (65dartman), and am living in holland, don't have the abody atm as my dad is in progress of putiing it together (65cuda).

Will plan, schedules permitting, visitng shows around holland and taking pics of all the nice rods there.

Hallo allemaal, ik wou even een berichtje hier zetten, dus als er mensen uit NL die hier zijn, laat mij het even weten.

Cheers all,

65Dartmans'Son

Welcome to FABO. I think you will enjoy it here. The members seem friendly and always helpful.
In what town are you located? I was in the Netherlands from 1964 untill 1967 and again from 1972 untill 1976. Stationed At Soesterberg Air Base. I always loved the country and the people. Afer looking at the above dates I sure feel old.
Anyway welcome aboard.
Wayne57

Wow.....Welcome to FABO

Holland is a long way from home w/ your Dad, but much closer here on the net :cheers:

Hi there and welcome to FABO! I know there are nice Mopars down in Netherland. I had the pleasure to meet your dad at this years Mopar Nats. He was a great guy. We talked alot of our old Mopars, especially our A-bodies.

I'm in northern Sweden and just in to these old Darts!

Once again welcome onboard!

Verwekkom naar FABO! Hope I got that right!

To the other FABO members, he is my oldest son and is getting the 65 Barracuda as basically as his inheritance since I don't plan on kicking the bucket for quite awhile. The car is gold with a gold interior, currently a 273 2 barrel (with no oil pressure) and a 4 speed. I've got a true domed piston 273/235 engine out of a 66 Formula S which I'm in the process of assembling to go in his Barracuda. I was lucky on this motor as it already had a pilot bearing since it came out of a 4 speed car. I'll be adding a set of KH discs so the Formula S hubcaps can be used and an 8 & 3/4 with a 3.23 SG. After a repaint in the original gold, I think he'll be able to take possession of it. Now gotta see if the youngest son wants to join since he's getting the 65 Valiant.

Welcome aboard!!! Your dad is my #1 Customer and great to work with ...... so I guess since you're getting the '65 you're already a customer by attrition.

FABO is getting a bit like Nascar with all these next-generation members. It's wonderful that you're one of them!

Make yourself at home and enjoy the view.

Welcome aboard!!! Your dad is my #1 Customer and great to work with ...... so I guess since you're getting the '65 you're already a customer by attrition.

Some of the stuff you've done for me is actually going on the Cuda - hood latch stuff and some splash shields - those nasty, rusty ones that you made look so nice!

Welcome to FABO!!.....post pics of your progress when you can

Lol! He can't post any progress pics since he hasn't got the car yet. I'll try and post some pictures of the engine swap and anything else I can get done. I'm sure he will want some before and after shots too.

Yooo Welkom. Steeds meer nederlanders op fabo!! Waar kom je ergens vandaan? Zit je ook op mopar.nl?

For everyone else who don't understand dutch: The crowd of dutch people on FABO keeps getting bigger!!!!:cheers:

Regards,

Antoon

Yooo Welkom. Steeds meer nederlanders op fabo!! Waar kom je ergens vandaan? Zit je ook op mopar.nl?

For everyone else who don't understand dutch: The crowd of dutch people on FABO keeps getting bigger!!!!:cheers:

Regards,

Antoon

Hey hey, ik zit in Hoofddorp en zevenhoven, van oorsprong ben ik zelf ook een amerikaan, uit de buurt van boston. Ik zal ff een kijken nemen op mopar.nl

For those who don't speak dutch, just letting thedeputy know where I'm at in NL.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, I'm sure that I'll be using the foru m here frequently in the future and advice from my dad. :cheers:

-
Back