Hi

-

Moparornocar51

Reaction score
Hi im Peter from Austria(Europe) and this is my 72 plymouth valiant, bought it from switzerland!

21lv57m.jpg

29nymgn.jpg

I hope we can talk alot about mopars and may some guys can help me with some problems or parts....

See you Peter

Hi that was not like a big drag racing event and i was there allready one day before and registered one months ago with 30$, so we had to do, but not on fuel gas:yawinkle:

Hey Peter! Welcome aboard. I think your the first from your country to sign up here. I could be wrong, but I don't remember seeing Austria ever under anyones name.

If you got question, we got answers. What ever you need or wonder about, just post it up and we'll find it, try our best to figure it out and hopfulllly, find it at a good price for ya. Shipping to you or even parts near you can be a tuff thing to do and keep cheap. Theres a decent showing of Mopar owners in Europe here on the site.

Welcome to the best Mopar site on the net Peter! It's great to have you and your fine Valiant aboard. Keep the pics coming.

Welcome. That is one bad mopar you got there. I like it. What are the specs on the motor? You guys are nuts to race in the rain.

servus Österreich !!

YEA! And what he said! (Whatever he said.)

I forgot to mention that is a cool car and nothin like fire up front. Whats the drive train set up. engine trans rear and gears?

@lilredridinghoo servus zurück!

he is german and im austria we speak different language(with different dialect), but write the same!

Thanks guys for the comments!!!!

The engine is just a 318, but with some good performance, trans is now a 904 but i will change it soon into a 727, the original real axle 7 1/4 with 273 gear:(, but runs a 9 in the 1/8 mile, just few days ago i bought a real axle from a roadrunner b-body with 410"gear, that will give him some *** kick`s :cheers:

And i just bought a book about how to build small block big engines

Im thinking of a 408 stroker soon or something else... let me see

we also have a moparshop in germany moparshop.de

and somethimes i buy some small stuffs from ebay, or from friends also from austria, they have big mopar parts, and yeah its expensive have to say thx to my boss;)

Welcome to FABO.that's a sharp looking car ya got there,looks like your havin a lot o fun with it too.8)

we also have a moparshop in germany moparshop.de

and somethimes i buy some small stuffs from ebay, or from friends also from austria, they have big mopar parts, and yeah its expensive have to say thx to my boss;)

Hey, thats a nice site. My German is real rusty since I ws last there some 29 years ago. Welcome and enjoy. Lots of nice people here. Great car you have too. I'm not surprised about racing in the rain. In Bad Kreuznach we used to have timed slolom races rain or shine. It was fun and a lot of laughs since the large parking lot we used was slick as glass in the rain.

Larry

Welcome to Fabo, please tell me you beat the chevy?

thanks you guys, yes i beat him=P~ but just coz he had a bad start that time, his wheels were just on burning, its my friend and he have a 400cui blower with NOS, at that day he was driving 8,5 on the 1/8 mile and 2.place in the rain!

But if i get alot of informations here, than i can start to build a real strong engine and beat him!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXtr0r0qP6Y

-
Back