Highest flowing sbm heads?

-
LOL! I see it as a small block.
To me it's a small block Hemi, or Gen 3 Hemi.
I think the "small block" guy's don't like the reference because they think the old small blocks may get overshadowed by it.
I think people should just be happy they actually built the thing instead of an Electric motor.

LOL...Then why the **** would anyone listen to a "cheque book" racer like you?
A guy working on his own stuff in the dirt in his back yard has more credibility in the sport than you do..
Guys like you always make me laugh. You parachute someone else's work into your engine bay and some how think your a genius..
You know, if your paying for a fast engine because you pour money into it from your Garbage truck business, your not a good engine builder, your still just the garbage man.
hahaha

most untrue statement I have ever seen on here.
building your own engine only gives you credibility as an engine builder, nothing else.
I know great racers who buy complete turn key engines from Charlie Wescott. They are still great racers.You have a warped sense of reality, you really do.
I trouble shot mainframe computer systems( under lots of stress) to the component level on an at sea warship, also did it for wealthy companies who downtime means big money loss. You have zero idea the expertise and talent that took.
I am not dumb because I prefer not driving over something at 130 mph some hack built, or I tried building myself.
I do what I do, and sleep as good as is possible.
don’t belittle people who have different interests than you.

I guess you could just reference you invoices before you comment on a thread !!! LOL.
A guy working on his own stuff in the dirt in his back yard has more credibility in the sport than you do..
Guys like you always make me laugh. You parachute someone else's work into your engine bay and some how think your a genius..
You know, if your paying for a fast engine because you pour money into it from your Garbage truck business, your not a good engine builder, your still just the garbage man.
hahaha
Let's see some of your accomplishments, all you ever do is flap your big ******* lips.....show us your cars you built, show us engines of your supposed customers that you built so we can see how they run........SHOW ME SHOW ME SHOW ME SHOW ME.......I will show you anything you want to see and I don't look for admiration from others and it wouldn't stop me at all from coming on here if a poll was taken and I was disliked by 100% of the members....means nothing to me, I am my own man...do as I want, come and go as I please, say what I want and live how I want....I don't have to get on my knees and beg a wife for **** and or permission.....not this guy....I don't play like that, I run my program.....I ask permission from nobody.

I guess you could just reference your invoices before you comment on a thread !!! LOL.
hahaha
That type of outlook is soooo laughable and full of holes i'm surprised someone as dense as yourself couldn't even see it........so please tell me how hard is it to make your own tires...cause you don't buy them, not you, how hard is it to forge your own wheels, cause you don't buy them...not you, how hard is it to design and cast your own block and intakes....cause you don't buy them...not you, how hard is it to make your own paint...cause you dont buy it....not you, how hard is it to make your own racing fuel...cause you don't buy it....not you, how hard is it to make pistons.....cause you don't buy them...not you, are you seeing how ridiculous your statement you made is along with some of your other birds of a feather friends........WE ALL BUY 90% OF OUR CARS AND WE ALL ASSEMBLE DIFFERENT PARTS OF IT.......if your any indication of what percentage intelligent society is left then we are truly fucked.

Having met 68 Cuda 416 in person, along with Justin P61, and Pittsburghracer from the forum here, and a few others, I can say they are all excellent people most anyone on the planet would enjoy swapping stories over a beer with.
Me, on the other hand, they might think is a little wierd, but even I have SOME good points..lol
Sometimes, what people type doesn’t come across like it would in person.
We should all be face timing each other haha!

Did I ever show you guys pictures of my cats. They are purrfect.

7A0BC197-14ED-4DF0-B0B3-876AACB3C15B.jpeg

0B42BCFE-E09E-4F01-AA95-6BEA7E10735A.jpeg

0BD83BED-65C8-48DF-B6FC-529E532DC490.jpeg

A47BA1A1-3C4F-487E-84A2-06E619A36CA2.jpeg

Having met 68 Cuda 416 in person, along with Justin P61, and Pittsburghracer from the forum here, and a few others, I can say they are all excellent people most anyone on the planet would enjoy swapping stories over a beer with.
Me, on the other hand, they might think is a little wierd, but even I have SOME good points..lol
Sometimes, what people type doesn’t come across like it would in person.
We should all be face timing each other haha!
Really enjoyed meeting you in person at Holley Moparty this year...super nice guy, very humble and a gorgeous car that is the envy of not only myself but i'm sure anyone who gets a chance to see it in person. Hoping fingers crossed to make it out there next year with the Barracuda and do some on site camping with my Mom, brothers and sister. Loved the facility and it might be my favorite track I ever been to.

most untrue statement I have ever seen on here.
Yeah? I don't think that's the case at all. People should not lose sight that if they buy a product they are a consumer, not the producer and should not try to take the position of the producer.

That type of outlook is soooo laughable and full of holes i'm surprised someone as dense as yourself couldn't even see it........so please tell me how hard is it to make your own tires...cause you don't buy them, not you, how hard is it to forge your own wheels, cause you don't buy them...
Sure, but I don't go around running my chops like I'm trying to be some sort of tire or wheel expert either.
The only opinion you can give is who has built a good engine for you, other than that, not much else.

Last edited:
It’s classified like Ford stuff. You have the FE big block series of engines and the you have the 385 series with the 429/460 engines.

The G3 Hemi is just that. It’s not a small block and it’s not a big block. It’s a marketing anomaly that Daimler or whoever owned the once mighty Chrysler Corporation milked for all its worth.

Did anyone ever wonder WHY no other company (in the US anyway) ever bothered with a Hemi? They could have, and yet they didn’t.

There are reasons for that. What’s sad is Drag Boss Garage (Tim Halsted) just had Darin Morgan do another webinar where he explains this in some detail. And he did it for free.

I suspect that by late January 2023 (maybe sooner) you will see two, maybe three actual Ford Pro Stockers. Clint Neff is killing it in Comp Eliminator with a cylinder head that Morgan developed.

Even more sad is that yesterday Uncle Tony dropped a YouTube video about combustion chambers and HE understands more about this stuff than some of the guys arguing here in this thread.

He gets that the chamber matters, especially at OVERLAP, where **** starts happening IF you know what you are doing.

That UT video is worth watching.
I think in the future, it will be simply called ether a;

Small block HEMI or a G3 HEMI

Calling it a “small block HEMI” just separates it from the 426.

That’s all I got to say about this topic.

Sure, but I don't go around running my chops like I'm trying to be some sort of tire or wheel expert either.
The only opinion you can give is who has built a good engine for you, other than that, not much else.
I give plenty of good info and just because someone machines, ports and assembles an engine for me doesn't mean I know nothing about the engine and don't work on it...to be honest I probably work on my car front to back all aspects more than most truth be told.

Yeah? I don't think that's the case at all. People should not lose sight that if they buy a product they are a consumer, not the producer and should not try to take the position of the producer.
What do you produce? I will wait.....

After reading all the B.S.
The most affordable highest flowing head OOTB ready to run in MOST cases is the Trick Flow.
The next stage is the Indy 360-1 or 2 top end, for a few more bucks and work. :D
The final stage is the W8 or 9, have to really open your wallet at that point.
Get yourself a set of Trick flows and Harland sharp rockers and rock on!

Isn't it really about respect? Some want to go fast, some not so fast. Is one choice greater than the other? Some build their own, others do not. I don't disrespect another man's goal. If he wants 9's, so be it. If he's happy with 15's, so be it. If he can't build and pays, so be it. IF a guy rolls in the dirt and builds a 14 second car, so be it. But some have arrogance beyond their limitations... actually... beyond their universe and do nothing but mock/criticize somebody else's enjoyment of the hobby. Must be a miserable person filled with narcists'.

Isn't it really about respect? Some want to go fast, some not so fast. Is one choice greater than the other? Some build their own, others do not. I don't disrespect another man's goal. If he wants 9's, so be it. If he's happy with 15's, so be it. If he can't build and pays, so be it. IF a guy rolls in the dirt and builds a 14 second car, so be it. But some have arrogance beyond their limitations... actually... beyond their universe and do nothing but mock/criticize somebody else's enjoyment of the hobby. Must be a miserable person filled with narcists'.
Not my fault the No Name Nationals was a flop

-
Back