hmmm. possibly daily driver??

-

67cudaResto89

Reaction score
Found this sitting next to a friend's shop...not quite sure what they want but I know the owner died and the kids want it out asap..a little rust on floor pans its a running/driving 318. Interior in decent shape what do u think its worth?

Attachments

• 20111001165619.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 480
  • 20111001165627.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 465
Found this sitting next to a friend's shop...not quite sure what they want but I know the owner died and the kids want it out asap..a little rust on floor pans its a running/driving 318. Interior in decent shape what do u think its worth?
solid great year car with what looks like original paint even.. offer $3000, i bet its worth more somone would love to make an R/T clone of it, personally i would drive it everyday as you plan.

This a tail end of a 70 Coronet ..... not sure if the one above is a 70

Attachments

• 70coronet500-4.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 422
I very possibly can get the car for around 1000. Whole car is solid. Like I said the floors are startin to rust up and the vinyl top neeeds to be redone but other than that the thing puuurrrs. The interior needs some tlc. Still have some talking to do to the owners kids but hopefully ill have my daily driver within the next few weeks. Ill drive it around for a year than throw my 383 hp in it..

Damn I want it!!
My last dream car is a 70 Superbee! This could be cloned! My first dream car is my "S".

Careful, some here might pay $1,500

How bad is the rust, $3,000 sounds about right also unless it needs floorpans. Rust--corrosion of the back frame and your 383 will just tear up the leaf spring mounts, then what?

Its a really cool car, just stick your head underneath with a flashlight and have a good look, not all rust can be repaired--easily. You don't want to change the whole rear frame out

The body looks rust free, underbody should be OK but have a good look under it

I wouldnt hesitate at what they are asking! Running/driving 70 Coronet?? The grille alone is worth that...makes me wanna go even deeper in debt

I would almost kill to have one you lucky dog.....

(not really cause jail would suck lol)

that would be great car with a 383 in it.it wouldnt tear up the leaf springs.that other guy is wrong.

hahaha thats my dads dream car! that hood on that car is worth a ton of money alone seeing as it could be turned into a SUPERBIRD hood

The car can handle the power unless its rusted out bad underneath. He said the floorpans are rusty, just how bad is it?

I seen a nice 64 Chrysler that had a clean body but the whole trunk floor was rusted away and you could see the frame rails had loads of rust on them. The floor pans were almost gone as well.

This car looks clean but so was that 64, and this was back in 1987, car was only 23 years old yet 25% of it was gone and the frame rusting away. Sea salt living near the ocean the old guy claimed--he thought the car was worth $2,500--nobody wanted it, lol Sat for years in his driveway

-
Back