How did you do it?!

-

zack82192

Reaction score
No matter how small what have you done to make your car just that much more badass looking? what ever just give me ideas pictures are best. just post those small touches

No matter how small what have you done to make your car just that much more badass looking? what ever just give me ideas pictures are best. just post those small touches

last night i tightend the mirrors cause they were all really loose had to take to door panels of and so fourth

i also greased up the regulators

didnt make it better looking but it was good

Lifted the rear up,Mag wheels,and wide rear tires.I don't know how to post pics.here sorry. Jim

I really like my flat black hood, but I like the Formula S stripe too. So I put one down the sides.

SideStripe3.jpg

On the interior, it would have to be the B&M shifter with buckets. An added touch is the light up skull.

On the outside, new rear springs for added rake.

I like my flat black fenders, gives it that vintage baddass look! :toothy10:

Picture 659.jpg

I think the coolest mod's one can do are the ones original to you.
To do something nobody else is doing.
Alot of imagination and some sweet skills don't hurt either, but getting ideas from others never hurt either.

14-2.jpg

1-14.jpg

xenon3-1.jpg

switch-2.jpg

18-2.jpg

barracudatrunk-2.jpg

10-3.jpg

130.jpg

Cudaspaz everytime you show those pics I fall further in love with your car.:love7::love7::love7::love7::love7::love7:

What I did was all my emblims that had black in them I painted them white to match my rear stripe and intiorer witch is white.Thought of painting the front grill white instead of factory black but did not.

-
Back