i am a new young a body owner

-

metalwa

Reaction score
hey you all i am logan and i am from spokane washington and i just bought a 1973 duster i am not new to mopars but new to owning a classic of my own. and i have always had a brother and his friends owning older mopars but i never did have one. heres some things that have been done Engine and transmission are original and have matching numbers. The transmission was rebuilt about 8 months ago. redone the interior—New black vinyl on the seats, I went with black cloth headliner material over the original hardboard headliner, new black carpet kit, Grant steering wheel, new seatbelts, and a Pioneer CD stereo with Pioneer speakers. I also went through and insulated the entire interior compartment. painted about 6 months ago and the front end rebuilt six months ago and a 318 and duel exhaust has an Edelbrock 4 barrel carb, Edelbrock Intake manifold and air cleaner. It has a new fuel pump, alternator, coil, battery, and voltage regulator. and i will have more pictures when i pick it up on friday or thursday.

0115080104110103012008051835fa72fe1.jpg

01150601161201040320080518e2d6a4796.jpg

01150001030401161420080518cc0888-2.jpg

0101010115020116012008051862c199286.jpg

Hey, nice ride ya got there. Welcome aboard. Where ya from?

Excellent! A young gun! Plenty of members from that area and state.
Pop it in under your name.

Welcome! I wanted to be a young gun, but I couldnt affors it when I was your age. Now im almost over the hill!

You will like it here. Lots of great folks willing to help.

Hey man welcome, I grew up in Spokane, tore up the streets with my old Valiant all over the North side. I have sooooooo many stories from back then. If ya wanna read my restoration Thread I have a story there you may find funny, especially if you know the area. Thats a nice looking car, and a great base to start with. Seems solid. Lata man

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=20895

link to my thread

Welcome meatalWA, Nice car you got there. Glad to see that your fixing/upgrading the car to be a solid and depndable car. My son thinks repairing/upgrading is putting nice wheels and a stereo in:) He's learning though.

Welcome, Nice Duster, what part of Spokane do you live in? I lived there for 40+ years all over the city and up north on 80 acres near Elk. In TX now and NOT EVEN missing the cold weather. Get to work on and drive the Dart year around.
Bruce

yeah the part of spokane i live in is by spokane valley. and by spokane community college and my dad lives up north in a town called inchelium its near colville.

i have done nouthing yet. yeah i bought it like that. yeah i plan on doing things to it because its not completed. the engine bay still needs painted. and theres a few small things i want but have to save more money such a as a go wing and a duel snorkel scoop and maybe a stripe on the side. i got a real good deal on it so i couldnt let it pass i have had to much old cars pass by me. i am really excited to go and get it today. but if i get the urge to paint it in five years i know how because i taking auto body in college and i am almost done.

yeah it was on craigs and also i am taking classes at spokane community college the one by the valley

DSC_0123.jpg

-
Back