I am really gong through a rough time emotionally and in all areas right now and need someone to tal

-
Hey Tom, easier said than done, but one second and one breath at a time.
Hows the daughter making out?

I'm gonna pray for you tonight there brother. You hang in there!

not working right now, living in my truck with no heat and not really wanting to live right now. I just want to be with Dee

One 18 , one about to turn 13.

State law makes a special exception that permits me to be not granted one day off in a 14 day period.
"Specially trained employees necessary to keep essential equipment in operation"..."are exempted".
So when I get a day off, and can't see my kids that really knocks the wind out of me.

its been a horrible year and I do not want to go into the holidays........ Especially without a job or home

Thanks for calling me David. Wish I could say it helped , but with all due respect sir it didn't

My daughter is living in my old house which is now her house and I do appliance repair and installs

Whats your line of work?
Great ages! 18 & 13 very influential years.
They stay with their mom?
One 18 , one about to turn 13.

State law makes a special exception that permits me to be not granted one day off in a 14 day period.
"Specially trained employees necessary to keep essential equipment in operation"..."are exempted".
So when I get a day off, and can't see my kids that really knocks the wind out of me.

Troubleshooting and repair is my life also.
High volume offset web printing.
Relentless breakage and failures.

I thought you did appliances.
Any chance of getting on with a General Contractor? They usually orchestrate renos/new builds and or find out who the contractors are that are awarded the bids^tenders
My daughter is living in my old house which is now her house and I do appliance repair and installs

I know you miss Dee! Nothin could be worse. I know Dee wants you to have a great and happy life. Don't let her down by giving up on anything. I have this feeling that she expects you to fight tooth and nail for yourself as much as you did when you were sticking by her side.

My advice is pray, get some good rest tonight and relax, dream happy things from happy times.

In the morning, find your fangs, install them and get your *** in gear with that fighting attitude you displayed to us and the whole world before.

We know you can kick ***!
So get your rest and gather your strength for tomorrow. There's no shortage here on people pullin for you and cheering on to positive & victorious actions.

I worked as a pressfeeder about 25 years ago for a short stint. Lead press guys were paid very well. I hear ya on the breakdowns. Dangerous too!
Are kids far away from you.
Up until school age kids were with me 50% of the time. After that full.time with me so I consider myself lucky.
But the days where the kids were with there Mom, after I got off work (2-3am) I would grab goody bags from 7-11 and leave them in their mailbox.
That way they knew I was thinking of them while they were with their mom.
Both my boys now 24&25 remember it.
Troubleshooting and repair is my life also.
High volume offset web printing.
Relentless breakage and failures.

Great words of advice here Tom. A pastor/preacher can offer you face to face support and may even be able to help you find work.

I know you miss Dee! Nothin could be worse. I know Dee wants you to have a great and happy life. Don't let her down by giving up on anything. I have this feeling that she expects you to fight tooth and nail for yourself as much as you did when you were sticking by her side.

My advice is pray, get some good rest tonight and relax, dream happy things from happy times.

In the morning, find your fangs, install them and get your *** in gear with that fighting attitude you displayed to us and the whole world before.

We know you can kick ***!
So get your rest and gather your strength for tomorrow. There's no shortage here on people pullin for you and cheering on to positive & victorious actions.

-
Back