I am speechless. Watch this.

-

Badart

Reaction score
I don't even know how to put this into words. Makes me want to dust off my bmx bike. Nah. I better not. Watch the entire thing. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z19zFlPah-o"]YouTube- Inspired Bicycles - Danny MacAskill April 2009[/ame]

That's pretty impressive, right there now!!!
C

Hadn't seen that particular video but I've seen others... I honestly don't think there's anything he can't ride.

I cannot imagination having that kind of balance. Anybody ever see Doug "The Wheelie King" Domokos before he died? [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNa360R75aw&feature=related"]YouTube- Doug Domokos Wheelie Lombard Street[/ame]

man... I'd hurt myself so bad.... I better not watch again or I'm gonna go out and try riding up one of the trees in my yard or something!

i've ridden that kind of way before, believe me, its very hard to do, i gave up after a couple weeks

Not to take anything away from the guy, but that has to be one hell of a bike !!:cheers:

i am speechless. that is amazing and if something gave out on that bike while he was trasfering like that.. it would be all she wrote for that fella.

A good friend of mine was into this same stuff. Had a 5K tricked bike. Was into it for a number of years. Finally he jumped off something shattered his heel, spent a month in a wheel chair and has 16 screws holding his foot together. Was in sever pain for a number of months, was hooked on pain killers for a year and a half. Another guy I know quite well, (didnt like him too much) but he was into the similar biking, but did more downhill and dirt jumps. Eventually wiped out, shoved his arm bone thru his shoulder blade. Has a plate in his back, couple 4" self tappers holding his arm on. All that stuff generally you need to have the ability (plenty of time due to no job)(hopefully good health insurance) to slowly batter your body and brain bucket in order to perfect a skill that may get you popularity if your peers are stoners.. I will say that it is impressive. So is having the balls to stick a nail thru ones hand.

My son is into Hoffman Condors big time, esp the oldest ones. Even Matt Hoffman calls him asking about some of his older shows and stuff.

Luckily he has not been seriously injured and is now feeling the effects of the light stuff.

LOL!!! Did anybody notice the name of the background music song was "The Funeral"? Appropriate. That's what would be getting arranged for me if I was to try anything like that.

My youngest stepson, now 29, has been in just about every Emergency Room in SoCal due to BMX bikes. The worst was several years ago when he was out practicing and sheared his femur just above the knee. The x-ray looked like someone had taken a hot knife through butter. He ended up with several 3" screws to hold that together while it healed.
Also numerous other breaks (some of them the same bone in the same place), punctures, and assorted injuries over the years. I've told him he's gonna know when the weather changes in a few years due to the arthritis that's coming.

I've never been on a bmx bike, and don't know diddly about them...but that was simply AMAZING! I had to watch it a couple of times. that guy has MAD skills!!! Thanks for sharing.

They did a spetial on some one that did that hard er then hard moves
Talent and balance, I bet he has some scars.

i've ridden that kind of way before, believe me, its very hard to do, i gave up after a couple weeks

I once tried jumping over a fallen tree, hit my back wheel on it, and got three stitches in my head.

At that point, I knew I was a natural. lol

-
Back