I did something stupid

-
Mate I think you need psychological help. You sound very negative, very depressed. Extremely low self esteem.
You wasted a lot of good people's time and effort over this.
You should at least thank all the members here who have offered their help and advice.
I have.

I'm sure my brain is screwed up; at a guess, I've been depressed since I was ten. Not willing to risk it.

But after 3 weeks of bullshit, lies, and stress, I find myself dreading its arrival.
I'm sorry, but if I have to work extra hard for a car (be it through money, bullshit, stress, etc.), then you can be DAMN sure I'm not gonna turn around and sell it right away, and DEFINITELY not at a loss. The way I see it, I paid extra with my hardships, so I'll keep the damn thing so I can get my money's worth.

I'll give you 50%

If you deliver it

tenor-3.gif

I'm sorry, but if I have to work extra hard for a car (be it through money, bullshit, stress, etc.), then you can be DAMN sure I'm not gonna turn around and sell it right away, and DEFINITELY not at a loss. The way I see it, I paid extra with my hardships, so I'll keep the damn thing so I can get my money's worth.

I'll never trust it. Every time I look at it, I'll be waiting for the other shoe to drop.

I'll never trust it. Every time I look at it, I'll be waiting for the other shoe to drop.
Hate to say it, but I understand. Cars tend to have energy, some good and some bad. If this car has bad energy for you, maybe you’re wise to keep away.

Hate to say it, but I understand. Cars tend to have energy, some good and some bad. If this car has bad energy for you, maybe you’re wise to keep away.

Probably not, but at this point, I just want to get rid of it. I'm absolutely dreading this car's arrival.

Dont show him this thread and you should be good lol
Not sure what your "all in" costs are, but I dont see bad karma in this. I just see hassles. Dont forget your moving a car clear across a continent. That NEVER happens without hurdles.
Not at all: $2200, assuming the driver doesn't try to shake me down for more.

You really need to go to a psychiatrist take some prosaic and don't start another thread about a car and shipping and you don't deserve this car and I also think the previous comment that you are just pumping people to sell it as I'm sure was your only intent I cannot believe how you **** on all these stand up members on here you should be blocked from the sight

You really need to go to a psychiatrist take some prosaic and don't start another thread about a car and shipping and you don't deserve this car and I also think the previous comment that you are just pumping people to sell it as I'm sure was your only intent I cannot believe how you **** on all these stand up members on here you should be blocked from the sight
...what...? :wtf:

-
Back