I dont know what to do with my wife...

-
your lucky, my wife wanted a mustang :( So I have a Ford in my garage too :p

My wife is a Mustang fan. She wants one (67-68) or a Buick Grand Nat. Hey, either car, it's a car and hobby. They have some muscle to them and thats cool. What they lack in power can allways be fixed. It's just that she'll do the wrenching on them. Not me.

I concider myself very lucky my the Barracuda is hers I got the the old skool 63 wagooon. She don't mind getting in & greasy she is restoring a 78 Valiant panel van at the monment while I work on my 39 Dodge rod......

I might suggest that you show your wife a few pic's of Australian Chrysler Valiant utes they are A bodies come with slant 6's small blocks & the aussie 265 hemi 6......

100_4246 (Small).JPG

100_3610 (Small).JPG

100_3624 (Small).JPG

100_3796 (Small).JPG

Tara wanted a '66 gto. I talked her into a 71 dart swinger ands she seems happy. Ill post picks tonight. She does drive a red '00 mustang tough and I have had my hands dirty working on that car more than I would like to admit to.

My wife used to be a GTO and Mustang fan before she saw a Superbird. Now that's what she wants. LOL

At least I got her converted over to Mopar. Only problem now is the one she picked is out of my price range.

My wife used to be a GTO and Mustang fan before she saw a Superbird. Now that's what she wants. LOL

At least I got her converted over to Mopar. Only problem now is the one she picked is out of my price range.

haha thats funny you got her to come over to the mopar side now all you gotta do is come up with 150-200 K you should probably have that worked out in a couple weeks right :-D:-D Thanks for posting that makes me feel better about the wife liking the nova at least i can afford to build that one for her now way id be able to come anywhere near a superbird for her Justin

haha thats funny you got her to come over to the mopar side now all you gotta do is come up with 150-200 K you should probably have that worked out in a couple weeks right :-D:-D Thanks for posting that makes me feel better about the wife liking the nova at least i can afford to build that one for her now way id be able to come anywhere near a superbird for her Justin

Yeah I shouldn't have ever showed her a Superbird. Kinda shot myself in the foot#-o

-
Back