I feel it.... Jegs dual exhuast system installed

-

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Spent over 6 hrs on my back (no hoist) installing the Jegs "header back" dual exhaust system. Except, I don't have headers. I have TTI down pipes coming from the factory manifolds. Ran into all sorts of alignment issues, but I had some different pipes with different bends and, well, I got it to work and it turned out real nice. I used Dynomax Super turbo mufflers. Sounds good, quiet in the cabin, and i'm happy.... It actually turned out better than the "custom exhaust shop" that did my other Duster using the exact same kit from Jegs and same down pipes from TTI.
But I feel it. I saved money, but I feel it. I guess I'm not 21 anymore....

Well LOL we are gonna hafta demand fotos.........

Evel-Project-Useless-Without-Scale.jpg

I am "gittin ready" to finally do the swap to the 400 in my F250. I am sure I will feel it too.

I am sure that you won't feel it in two or three days from now. That's how long it takes me to recover from an all day wrenching party.

I am sure that you won't feel it in two or three days from now. That's how long it takes me to recover from an all day wrenching party.
I can handle all the "pulling motors" and things, that's fun. But man, on your back that long just works on ya.... lol...

Aleve has become my go to solution on the mornings after rolling around on a concrete floor. I have an intake/exhaust gasket on my D150 that needs to be replaced and I'm not looking forward to leaning over the fender and radiator for hours on end. But the joy and pride that you get from doing something yourself over rides your brain's desire to avoid pain!

The body gettin' old sucks but we'll all do it (hopefully...lol). I've had a disc problem since my late 20s. Dr said let me know when it's becoming a real issue. The appointment's Tuesday.

The body gettin' old sucks but we'll all do it (hopefully...lol). I've had a disc problem since my late 20s. Dr said let me know when it's becoming a real issue. The appointment's Tuesday.

Good luck, Dave! Hope you get it worked out.

Better than not getting old.

That always equates to dying young.

Well, don't let me paint the picture that I'm an old Cajun coot. LOL.....

Hey! Whoa! Take it easy old man ... ear... uhhh.. I mean ... you dang whipped snapper! Stop making fun of us rickety old bastards!

Ehhhh, I'm 50. I could complain but if not did it would be like reading your own complaints.

Alas, good stuff!

Last edited:
Hey! Whoa! Take it easy old man ... ear... uhhh.. I mean ... you dang whipped snapper! Stop making fun of us rickety old bastards!

Ehhhh, I'm 50. I could complain but if not did it would be like reading your own complaints.

Alec's, good stuff!
Oh, my! I didn't realize we were that close in age...... :eek: but I'll just say I am younger :p I pictured you about all fizzled out........ :poke:

-
Back