I hate my ex wife

-

gunbunny

Reaction score
I hate my ex wife, I hate my ex wife , I hate my ex wife, I hate my ex wife, I hate my ex wife ,
I hate my ex wife ,I hate my ex wife ,I hate my ex wife ,I hate my ex wife ,I hate my ex wife I hate my ex wife, I hate my ex wife , I hate my ex wife, I hate my ex wife, I hate my ex wife ,
I hate my ex wife ,I hate my ex wife ,I hate my ex wife ,I hate my ex wife ,I hate my ex wife I hate my ex wife, I hate my ex wife , I hate my ex wife, I hate my ex wife, I hate my ex wife ,
I hate my ex wife ,I hate my ex wife ,I hate my ex wife ,I hate my ex wife ,I hate my ex wife!

Good!
Maybe I can stay out of jail now!:angryfir:

So the honeymoon is over?

Sorry couldn't help myself. Hope you get your wits back.

We're here for you! Anytime you need to vent, bring it on!!!

Most of us have been there at one time too:banghead:

So....maybe I'm missing something here but, you seem to have a wee dislike for your former betrothed????????

Your supposed to hat your ex wife. Thats why she is your ex wife. If you don't have kids with her just tell her to F off. If their is kids involved it is a little more difficult. My ex did a number on me financially during the divorce. I got the last laugh as I keep life insurance on her. View attachment IMG_0063.jpg When she passed I built my shop and paid everything off. :D

Ugggg!
It's just a good thing I refuse to get nasty in front of her when my grand daughter is around!
I look like the bad guy because of it!

I know a gentleman who after 50 years of marriage she wanted a divorce and took over half of everything. I am not sure Grandma would have woke from sleep after telling me she wanted out of a 50 year marriage.

I don't hate either one of my ex wives. As a matter of fact, I think very highly of them both. They both did me a huge favor. THEY LEFT!!!!!

I am sure there are two sides to this story lol.
Ex-wife is my grand daughters grandma.
I have custody of my grand daughter, the reason for that is no judge will give custody to anyone on that side of the family. In fact, I was awarded custody of my son when he was 12.
Me, being naive, thought maybe with our g/daughter she would be more responsible.
Wroooooooooong!!!!!
I'm paying her to pick up our grand daughter from school take her to karate class 2 days after school! Easy! So far this week, she's failed to do what she's supposed to do!
Today, not only does she not have her where she's supposed to be, she refused to tell me where me g/daughter was! She sends me a text telling me that she needs $250, or a doctor is going to have her arrested.
In short, she's out pill shopping.
Then, to top it off, she doesn't bring my grand daughter home, she takes her to her boyfriends house. When I get there, the cops are there. She told them I was violent.
I was mad, now I'm pissed!
My son even told her she was wrong. I was to mad to talk to the cops, my son did it for me. When he got in the car, he told me the cops told him not to worry, and his mother asked him for $250 too.

Your supposed to hat your ex wife. Thats why she is your ex wife. If you don't have kids with her just tell her to F off. If their is kids involved it is a little more difficult. My ex did a number on me financially during the divorce. I got the last laugh as I keep life insurance on her. View attachment 1714813916 When she passed I built my shop and paid everything off. :D
I couldn't do it! to much temptation!

I hate my ex wife, I hate my ex wife , I hate my ex wife, I hate my ex wife, I hate my ex wife ,
I hate my ex wife ,I hate my ex wife ,I hate my ex wife ,I hate my ex wife ,I hate my ex wife!

Good!

You'll have that!

Sorry to hear about this Gunbunny. I got the dart up on jackstands and a fridge full of cold ones and soda if you ever need to blow off some steam. Oh and I heard they are giving away money down at the county jail if she still needs that 250!

I am so glad you don't repeat yourself!
Apparently you are passionate about your feelings!

Good!

ex wife for sale ... take over payments .... rode hard and put away wet ... minor body damage ... has a big crack in the trunk .... right frount air bag blew out .... chunk of her grill is missing .... has a strange smell inside .... needs muffler .... and don't track straite .... mite be able to ajust T-bar a few turns to help that .... right rear tire is bald ...... spair in trunk is worn out as well .... she is old and tired and needs paint ... alot of paint .... seals are leaking as well .... only has one wiper butt can do both sides at once ....... can deliver for for free ..... call for info ... BR 549 anytime ....

I have custody of my grand daughter, the reason for that is no judge will give custody to anyone on that side of the family. In fact, I was awarded custody of my son when he was 12.
Me, being naive, thought maybe with our g/daughter she would be more responsible.
Wroooooooooong!!!!!
I'm paying her to pick up our grand daughter from school take her to karate class 2 days after school! Easy! So far this week, she's failed to do what she's supposed to do!
Today, not only does she not have her where she's supposed to be, she refused to tell me where me g/daughter was! She sends me a text telling me that she needs $250, or a doctor is going to have her arrested.
Then, to top it off, she doesn't bring my grand daughter home, she takes her to her boyfriends house. When I get there, the cops are there. She told them I was violent.
My son even told her she was wrong. I was to mad to talk to the cops, my son did it for me. When he got in the car, he told me the cops told him not to worry, and his mother asked him for $250 too.

If they were truely responsible and really loved her, they would not accept any money at all for taking care of their grandkid. Maybe you need to bring that up to her face... :wack:

I would find someone else to pay to pick her up since they are not responsible enough to do it, are using her as a pawn to extort their drug money out of you, and have the balls to accuse you of being violent to her. :protest:

I would find someone else to help you and then tell the school and any other care place that she may be that the grandmother is not allowed to see her or pick her up after this. Maybe even go so far as to document this and file a restraining order against her if she is going to act this way. Get her privileges taken away...

If you are paying for a "service" and the service is not being done, then you have the right to find someone else to do the job for you. :evil3:

She deserves to loose out on the money that she's trying to scam out of you.... :finga:

I would also ask her for the money that you paid her to pick up the granddaughter and she didn't do it. :evil3:

Wroooooooooong!!!!!
That's enough for me to assume she is a...we know what but not all women are bad just a lot of them same with men.

ex wife for sale ... take over payments .... rode hard and put away wet ... minor body damage ... has a big crack in the trunk .... right frount air bag blew out .... chunk of her grill is missing .... has a strange smell inside .... needs muffler .... and don't track straite .... mite be able to ajust T-bar a few turns to help that .... right rear tire is bald ...... spair in trunk is worn out as well .... she is old and tired and needs paint ... alot of paint .... seals are leaking as well .... only has one wiper butt can do both sides at once ....... can deliver for for free ..... call for info ... BR 549 anytime ....

Now that is funny, LOL!

-
Back