i have had it with these F- members.............................

-
Ha Ha Ha ...had to read the post twice - almost ready to put hit out on you 340plot -- dealt with Eddie once - had the piece in the mail before We even settled on a price !!!! not used to dealing with sincere people - same goes with demonsizzler - i'm used to getting ripped of with ebag members

thanks FABO:prayer:

Well, I was not even going to open this thread because I was in a good mood and didn't want to hear about someone doing someone wrong. Something about it though that I just had to open it. Glad I did.

It's great to hear of such brotherhood among this FABO family.

I visited CudaMark about a month ago to pick up two parts and to put a face to a FABO member. I came home with much more than just two parts and it was a one price takes all kind of deal that he offered me. He's a good one too.

Good thread 340plot.
Good man Motopsycho.

I Think you took it easy on him and how dare he be a stand up guy...We need more more like him way to nice back of the line you now last.just kidding you can cut in front of me any time...

Haha, nice to see somebody else got "slammed" with a good guy thread! Way to go Eddie ... you're an asset to the board.

Well i got a set of doors from ol' 340Plot and he didnt even hesitate to send them to me even though he wasnt making JACK from the sale! Shipping is killer but Joe knew i needed them and i picke'm up today! So in reality, you Joe are a great FABO member!!!!

I can see it all now:

"911, what is your emergency?"

"Yeah, there's a box on my porch which I did not order. I think it might be a pipe bomb......."

That Eddie is a real s.o.b. let me tell you. I recently told him I wanted one of his tank grommets, swear some how he had my address because no sooner did I finish the PayPal stuff and he said it was shipped......

the nerve of some people!
think I need to go join a corvette or porsche forum
for a dose of reality :toothy10:

the nerve of some people!
think I need to go join a corvette or porsche forum
for a dose of reality :toothy10:

They are not hard to find caferacerx. Just google "stuck up a**hat forum", they are right at the top of the page.

Great thread 340plot! You got me too. To be honest though, things like this happen around here a lot more than people think.

Jack

-
Back