i lost my hero today

-

dustya_383

Reaction score
My dad was fighting his long battle with diabetes. And he was winning but a heart attack took him from me today . .he was the strongest and smartest man I ever knew we had plans for him to come here to california and help me with the duster he bought me.. . . wish I was there to see him one last time before he was called to go. . I love you dad. Forever in my heart. I know your my beautiful guardian angel

Sorry to hear about your dad, I know Ill have to deal with the same thing one day and I know it will be tough. Prayers sent sent up for you and your family.

My dad was only 54 when I lost him to a heart attack. I think about him all the time. It's something that never goes away, but as time goes by it gets better. So I guess I can relate. Me and my dad were best friends. Whenever I do something in my life that's a win, I can't help but think he's standing right there with a smile of approval.

Sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear of the loss of your Father and friend. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

sad to hear. my dads battling cancer so i know how stressful it is. godspeed to your dad.

My deepest sympathies. That's tough. I was there when my father passed away. Although I know he's in a better place, it doesn't help heal the hole in my heart. It can be band-aided with good memories, though.

Prayers sent. I could only dream of having that kind of relationship with my Dad. Cherish the memories.

Very sorry to hear about your dad I lost my dad a very short time ago so I can relate also. He truely is in a better place now. Remember his teachings because thats why he was here in the first place, to raise and help form the man you have become. You will see him daily in the things that you do, he is closer to you now than he ever was so make him proud.

Sorry you lost your Dad.
My father is also a brittle diabetic, very scary when he has attacks.

He came down to visit me for a week and had low sugar attacks three nights in a row.

I can't fathom how his Wife says he never has any attacks at home which I think is total BS given his forgetfulness and inability to take his shots/pills.

I had to stay on him like a drill instructor for the simplest things which is why I think his Wife is full of it just waiting for the insurance payout.

Sorry for you loss.. you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers

So so sorry you lost your dad for now, you will be back toghter again:)

GOD Bless you, your dad, and family.

Sorry for your loss.My father is also getting up there..78.He,s had 4 heart attacks since 45 and has been living with 1/3 of his heart,but his 1/3 is still 200%in his caring for others.Cherish the time spent together.

-
Back